Reviews for What if?
iCareAboutHim chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
"And it's more than I ever will." yeh, right. You not only said you wanted only him, you told him you loved him but also asked to marry. How words backfire you, Brian
jobelle516 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Well, we know what Brian thinks of 'munchers', so hopefully your bunnies are vegetarian.

Update, update, update. Tap away and throw your inspiration into your keyboard. Just don't break it.

I'm a recent BriTin convert. And I'm loving your words. {unfortunately I haven't seen the series in order, bits of it here and there from 'you' that e-site 'tube'.} But I can see what you've written being done by those great, gorgeous guyz.

Eat, drink, rest. Shower, sleep, exercise. Get all the quality repair you need - then get your tooshie back here and feed us this story. mwah on your cheek and purple ticks here and there. And above all your words where dots are needed - we put little purple loves hearts.
jobelle516 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Ooh, very, very nice. Those eyes, that smile, that body, those bodies in the shower, and your words. Music and poetry to my heart. Ch4, Ch4, Ch4...
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I can see that happening, very good.
jerseybelle chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Short and sweet and to the point. Loved it.
angelscatie chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Great chapter
VANUSA chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
BOM DIA MEU ANJO ? UM GRANE BEIJO E SUCEOSSSSSSSSSSSSS
VANUSA chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
BOM DA MEUS AMOR ? TE ADRO DE MAIS . ACHO OCÉ E O SEU COMPANHEIRO MUTO LUINDOS E UNS ATORES DE PRMEIRA TODA VEZ QUE POO VEJO UM FLME DE VOCÉS. MEU ANJO MIM ADD A NO SEUMSN , PORFAVOR. NOSSA NAÕ QUERO ICAR SERM A SUA AMIZADE . . BEIJAÃO DA SUA ADIMIRADORA QUE LHE DESEJA MUTO BEM . XAU CORÇAÕ E MUITO SUCEOSSSSSSSSSSSS
angelscatie chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Great story. Keep up the good work.
bluegirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Yay! I love Brian and Justin sweet moments! I really wish the series would have ended at the part where Brian says he loves Justin or at the part after the proposal at Britin. Ok so adjusting totally deserved the opportunity in NY but after everything they went through together it sucked that they had them part like that! So yeah back to the point: loved your one shot!
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I prefer your version. Really hit all major points

Hope you're planning on writing more B/J,QAF stories.
animechick57 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
i like ur oneshot it sounded like brain XD

i forgot why justin was

mad in that episode XD
EmeryFelton chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Perhaps "obligation" might be the word you're looking for? And yes, "wasted" is very much used in the US. lol. Thanks for sharing.