Reviews for The Colours Of The Sky
paba-ajuoga chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
AH, I'm in love with this chapter.

Rouge has been one of my favorite characters along with Knuckles since SA2B was released.

And the way you write about her is absolutely perfect. (: I especially love that ending thur.
paba-ajuoga chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Another great chapter! It really woke me up reading this, as I'm running only running on about 3 hours of sleep. Haha.

And it's interesting that you've retired Eggman's character this early in your plot. It makes me wonder what the conflict will be later on!

As far as your desired logo, I'm an 'okay' Sonic artist. Ha, I've only recently gotten back into drawing Sonic-style. My deviantart is if you're interesting in seeing any samples of my work. Don't be afraid to turn me down, it won't offend me at all. c:

Anyway, can't wait for next update!
Agedwisdom chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I find this very interesting, I completely missed the Envirmental message in the old sonic games. I like this very much, it gives an image that after Sonics death he might be raised up in peoples to alike unto a god.

You say you want prompts well here's one for you.

Everyone says it but few understand that what ever you say or do

You Reap what you sow.

Hope thats helpful

Looking forward to more

GOS
paba-ajuoga chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I'm just going to go ahead and add this to my favorites, because I know this is just going to get better and better. cx

I have to say, though I did catch the whole Nature VS Technology archetype in earlier Sonic, I'm a little embarrased about how long it took me to get it. Haha

Looking forward to the next update!
Mya Latti chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
You write so beautifully!

And you're right about the environmentalist morals in the earlier games, that's really the main thing they were about (and I really liked that, it was so simple) and put out a good message for those playing.

Anyway, fantastic character interpretation and I hope you update soon (and I'll answer your PM in a moment :D)
paba-ajuoga chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I really enjoy how this is written. And I chuckled at the H.P. Lovecraft reference.

Can't wait for the next chapter, and having the audio sounds interesting.

Great job!
Mya Latti chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I really enjoyed this, it's nice to read some introspective stuff for a change and you're a nice writer :) I liked how you centred it around planes as well, because I think that part of Tails is often overlooked in fanfiction (does that make any sense?). And I know I'm an awful reviewer, but I did like this a lot.

On another note, last year I wrote a set of oneshots called Colours of the Sky too! Granted they were on my other account, but still, haha!