Reviews for Me and Mr Cullen
Elle Whitecap chapter 1 . 3/20
Finished the PDF I found. I liked the story more than I thought I would. I felt like there was so much more story left to tell and wished it would’ve continued
Elle Whitecap chapter 2 . 3/18
Sad to see this one pulled but I found the PDF.
dellouxx chapter 2 . 3/6
I find the reviews criticising your choice to pull out the story quite hard and egoistical. I’m truly happy for you. I read this fanfic multiple times throughout the years and always enjoyed it (although I have to admit that I came here to reread it as an adult because now my onlook on life makes me feel like the topic is so problematic, not your story per se, but this whole teenage meets mature man paraphernalia that we seem to enjoy in our societies). I’m truly happy for the opportunity you had and wanted to thank you for giving us your story for so many years.
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 1 . 2/7
Is there more than 2 chapters to this story? It feels like I missing alot.
eo04 chapter 1 . 1/16
does anyone have a PDF of this story?
eo04 chapter 1 . 1/13
anyone have a download of this complete story?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2020
Is there any that tells us what went down in Vegas
ritzpin96 chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
the fact that published authors whose stories started on wattpad (won't say any names) let those stories on the original platform says so much about them but then you come across ffn writers who suddenly have their story published as well and take it down just gets to show people's true colors and intentions. money speaks louder sometimes...
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 3/18/2020
Interesting .
pinkspiderwick chapter 1 . 2/2/2020
So this writer has turned into a real book now and honestly I'm disappointed. she gave people a good FREE story just to take it away and sell it instead. I was reading about it and it feels like a bad version of the original with new names and a new feel. Ita like there are strangers playing out a story I've already read and liked with the ORIGINAL idea and story. I'm almost tempted to put a review saying that this was a story that started as a twilight fanfiction online.
darkliss chapter 2 . 1/4/2020
Wtf
Melissa Moyer chapter 2 . 12/21/2019
Oh man I read this a long time ago but it wasn’t finished I was so excited to see it had a complete. I hope I get to read the finished version!
ambrown chapter 2 . 12/3/2019
I don’t like that you cut the WHOLE story! It was one of my favorites to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
Can the original stay on here since its been translated?
D chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
well th is was a dissapointment lol
9,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »