Reviews for Me and Mr Cullen
bonnemine82 chapter 39 . 7/14
oh ouiiiiiiiii j'ai aimé! merciiii
leesmee chapter 38 . 7/8
Ahhhh, Loved reading this classic all over again. Thank you so much xoxo
very well done! Loved it!
i love it when the woman trying to seduce
edward is immediately denied and bella is privy to
the rejection. i love it when bella is not pathetic
but strong and not afraid to say whatever she likes
to that woman trying to seduce edward. i love it when
bella and edward work together and understand where
they stand from the beginning. i hate it when bella is
too pathetic to talk back to that woman, or when edward
is too much of a "gentleman" to reject the woman outright,
or when bella and edward don't speak and only have
suspicions about each other...so kudos to your story!
0nlyRobpatti chapter 3 . 6/23
Boda!
0nlyRobpatti chapter 2 . 6/23
Que gran paseo! !
Wooow !
Cuantos años tiene Ed?
OnlyRobPatti chapter 1 . 6/23
Llegue aquí por la traducción de *mas alla del alcance *
De "Beyond the scope"
redhed0103 chapter 39 . 6/11
Really loved this story. Everything about it.
nhperryman chapter 39 . 6/10
I just LOVED this story! I kept wanting to review but I couldn’t stop reading! I loved how you made some their character traits somewhat unexpected. It made the story more interesting. I liked how some of the characters we usually love to hate took on different roles in this story. I was so glad that Bella didn’t have a bunch of pet names like in some other stories I have read and your characters really grew together. Me and Mr. Cullen was a breath of fresh air!
Thank you for sharing.
I just binge read this story, and I'm not really into twilight fanfiction. Really loved it. I think you handled that age difference very well. I don't know if you read TMI fanfiction, but you should read Road Trippin by Mina Lisly. Actually, even if you don't read TMI fan fictions. It is so well written that you don't even see the fanfic in it. I'll tell her to read you're story. She's really sweet. And I'm going to try another one of your stories for now ;-)
Angelmagnet chapter 30 . 5/30
Very surprised by this, Bella was the only one hurt. How is that "their" comeuppance. Off the jail, to good for them. Oh and BTW, Sam was kinda dumb, how would Bella be giving her card to Maggie, when most of the time Bella was home when Maggie showed up. What she do, throw it out the window, past the gate to Maggie? Come on!
Nztwilighter chapter 39 . 5/27
Just came here to tell you once again how much I loved this. I had to re-read before you took it down. Just know I’m incredibly sad to see another great ff leave this site but thank you so much for gifting us your writing. :) It’s been our pleasure and honour to enjoy. All the very best!
biblepam chapter 25 . 5/27
Shay Savage's story "Offsides" had an AWFUL Carlise in it who everyone hated, so she too had a contest. A friend of mine and I wrote an entry together which did not place, but we had fun writing it non the less.
Annalamode chapter 39 . 5/26
Love it
grandmachix chapter 39 . 5/22
I did it. I read almost non-stop and I got all the way through. Such a lovely story with a Happy Ever After. Thanks.
Judy