Reviews for Me and Mr Cullen
OnlyRobPatti chapter 1 . 6/23
Llegue aquí por la traducción de *mas alla del alcance *
De "Beyond the scope"
redhed0103 chapter 39 . 6/11
Really loved this story. Everything about it.
nhperryman chapter 39 . 6/10
I just LOVED this story! I kept wanting to review but I couldn’t stop reading! I loved how you made some their character traits somewhat unexpected. It made the story more interesting. I liked how some of the characters we usually love to hate took on different roles in this story. I was so glad that Bella didn’t have a bunch of pet names like in some other stories I have read and your characters really grew together. Me and Mr. Cullen was a breath of fresh air!
Thank you for sharing.
I just binge read this story, and I'm not really into twilight fanfiction. Really loved it. I think you handled that age difference very well. I don't know if you read TMI fanfiction, but you should read Road Trippin by Mina Lisly. Actually, even if you don't read TMI fan fictions. It is so well written that you don't even see the fanfic in it. I'll tell her to read you're story. She's really sweet. And I'm going to try another one of your stories for now ;-)
Angelmagnet chapter 30 . 5/30
Very surprised by this, Bella was the only one hurt. How is that "their" comeuppance. Off the jail, to good for them. Oh and BTW, Sam was kinda dumb, how would Bella be giving her card to Maggie, when most of the time Bella was home when Maggie showed up. What she do, throw it out the window, past the gate to Maggie? Come on!
Nztwilighter chapter 39 . 5/27
Just came here to tell you once again how much I loved this. I had to re-read before you took it down. Just know I’m incredibly sad to see another great ff leave this site but thank you so much for gifting us your writing. :) It’s been our pleasure and honour to enjoy. All the very best!
biblepam chapter 25 . 5/27
Shay Savage's story "Offsides" had an AWFUL Carlise in it who everyone hated, so she too had a contest. A friend of mine and I wrote an entry together which did not place, but we had fun writing it non the less.
Annalamode chapter 39 . 5/26
Love it
grandmachix chapter 39 . 5/22
I did it. I read almost non-stop and I got all the way through. Such a lovely story with a Happy Ever After. Thanks.
biblepam chapter 3 . 5/22
My step-father was 17 years older than my mom and she was in her later 30's when they married. I don't remember noticing an age difference!
grandmachix chapter 15 . 5/22
Wow! I really love Domward. Not too rough, just enough. His baby girl is getting some sex lessons.
grandmachix chapter 1 . 5/22
So... I just saw on FB that you're pulling this at the end of the week. I hope it gives me enough time to read it all.
anytito chapter 39 . 5/12
Hermosa historia me encanto. Gracias por compartirla con nosotras
irelandk chapter 39 . 5/7
:-)
awesomeami316 chapter 39 . 4/25
This story was perfect. So sweet
9,212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »