Reviews for To Come Through
Bones2014 chapter 30 . 2/1
Another amazing story. I wish it had happened that way. Well, except for a the blowing up Max part. Pelant was a vile dude. He tore their lives apart. Yes, eventually Booth killed him, but he wrecked such havoc before that transpired. Sooner would have been better, like here. Awesome job...again:)
Bones2014 chapter 28 . 2/1
Hate him!
Bones2014 chapter 27 . 2/1
Double shit! The intensity of this is too much right now. I'm on the edge of my seat.
Bones2014 chapter 26 . 2/1
Oh shit, now what?and Booth without his tools of the trade. This sucks! One of the many reasons I hated Pelant. He screwed with them so much!
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 2/1
Damn, sweet oblivian. I'm sure that was needed moment due to this chapter's title? You are good with Booth's dialog! Amazing.
Bones2014 chapter 24 . 2/1
Two peas in different pods? More alike than Zbooth would like to note.
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 2/1
Yeah, Booth is on edge, & Sweets is usually on the receiving end for that.
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 2/1
Love when these two interact. Great job with the dialog between them:)
Bones2014 chapter 21 . 2/1
Not only is he talking to a stranger, but he's takig a gift from him as well? This can't be good. Ugh!
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 2/1
Oh Parker. He knows better. The damn bad luck of it. Now I'm tensing.
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 2/1
He is the ultimate of evil, one that has no bounds. I really disliked him. The familiar brown eyes...has to be Parker?
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 2/1
Gotta love Max. He can go into protective mode just like Booth. Maybe he should talk to his would be son in law.
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 2/1
Give Abrennan time & she'll figure it all out. I just hope she understands his motivation & doesn't pull away or vice versa.
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 2/1
Uh oh, Is Max gonna be on the case as well?
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 2/1
I think I would have strangled Max right then. With all the Pelant business going on? Really? That would have killed Booth.