Reviews for Which House
lmao
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
lol Fudge was an imbecile
chimaera198 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I kind of agree, although he did have a lot of ambition otherwise he would not have become minisiter of magic. And aren't you supposed to be able to influence the sorting hat? I mean I always thought that the sorting hat gives the most fitting but if you don't want to, you can decide something else. Like Hermione and Neville, I don't care how brave they were in the end. The moment they were sorted they were better suited for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. People change and I think people try to emulate the stereotypes, so in the end they all act braver because it is expected from them. The sorting hat is not a seer and can't see how your character might change. I think that is the reason you have influence on the hat. Everyone has a tiny speck of bravery if you want to nurture this and become a better gryffindor. The hat will sort you there.
tiffany.woodruff.161 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Rita was a lion because of mcgongalls last line kine, and fudge who knows
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
You know, I don't think Fudge even went to Hogwarts. If he did, he failed out for being a total moron.
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I love McGonagall's lines! That fanfic definitely got a chuckle out of me!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Silly! But fun.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Cute! Funny!
Laveycee chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
They were both in Jigglypuff.
artemisapollospeltwrong chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was funny, yeah ummm, that was really funny, uhhh, I really liked your story. It was an enjoyable read. Sorry I don't have any constructive criticism, just my approval, whatever that's worth to you.
Bryce chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This made me laugh for a good thirty seconds or so, have a nice Virtual Pat-On-The-Back!(Patent Pending) (:
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
thats hilarious
lija chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
LOL! I couldn't figure out who they were arguing about. However I did enjoyed Ginny's logic. I'm surprised Hermione didn't add her own opinion...or maybe she decided to be peaceful like Harry and not get involved.

McGonagall's answer to both questions were perfect. LOL!
Nashtalon chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
LOL. That's all that needs be said
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Fun little story! :) I was trying to guess who it was the entire time, and completely agree with Ginny's argument now knowing they were debating Fudge.