Reviews for Cyberchondriac
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
What an adorable E/B! Such a cute story...loved the back story and his cyberchondria. :))
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Super cute. You always see them in the reverse placement it was nice to see Edward as the one falling apart for a change.
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This story is so clever and sweet. I love hypo-cyber-chondriac Edward and caring Dr. Bella. They are so charming together. And although it may not be what people would consider the most romantic proposal...it's so great because it's perfect for them.

Great job bb!
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awww, the love bug!
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Um. I love you for making Tanya a cat. It made me giggle snort.

This is so cute and sweet. Edward is just adorable.

Loved it!
rearea83 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wonderful story! I caught the love bug for this story! :)
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Good luck in the contest!
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Really sweet. I liked the setting of the doctor's office in this one - and Edward as a hypochondriac was a nice touch! :-)

Good luck in the contest!
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Rly nice story hun... Loved that Edward did that lil show for the proposal. Well written & good luck in the contest
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was such a cute O/s. It reads really well and the characters were adorable. I love it!

x
afonz chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was really cute! I have to admit, I do the same thing as Edward. Whenever I'm not feeling well, I look up my symptoms on WebMD and diagnose myself. I had to stop though, because I convinced myself my constant migraines were the signs of a brain tumor.

Great job, and good luck!
karolkid chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Liked it!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
LOVED IT! i really liked that we got to see how they met and how they got together before the proposal which was soooooo cute and playful and perfect! :)

GOOD LUCK!
Deebelle1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Very Cute!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Aww! AWWW! Lol! That was sweet. Poor Edward with being sick in her flashback but that proposal was sweet. Thanks soo much