Reviews for Browsing The Archives
gaarasgirl389 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Absolutely brilliant! Took me a while to figure out who was who cause it was hard to see sherlock and john. But it was brilliant! Wish I was good enough with mysteries and the British slang and manners as I'd love to write one of those fics in this one. Maybe I will. just need to binge on Sherlock
captainhookcaptainfreedom chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
I found this while looking for Mystrade. I'm not even a Johnlock shipper...but I LOVE this! It was so clever! and super funny! This was extremely original, I've never read anything with quite this concept before. And I very well might have to consider writing one of the mentioned "fics"!
Persephonespomegranate chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Bloody brilliant. Loved guessing who was who and and how that played out to a Johnlock happy ending. All of those fics would be fabulous to read. Such an original format! Has anyone bitten on the temptation of creating them?
Mystrade Solara chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Honey, at the risk of quoting a review from the fanfiction IN A REVIEW of the fanfiction:
*squee* your stories are wicked!
~Mira
Raven chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
So originell and funny. Loved the way everyone was "anonymous" and nevertheless totally recognizable (at least for the reader).
And the ending: :-) :-) :-)
Great work!
ChibiChula chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Oh, this was hilarious. I was grinning and giggling like a maniac the whole time I was reading. Thanks for that and kudos to you for doing such a great job!

BTW, I'm definitely one of those that would have loved reading some of the fics mentioned. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Oh my goodness. This is hilarious. I would love to see more work of this type. :)
Leraiv Snape chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This is AMAZING. A brilliantly meta idea, and a wonderful way to play with a number of the characters - it took me ages to figure out some of them. :) I am sorry to see that some of these are not actual fics - I was hoping for some of them to be out there, as their summaries sound fantastic! Thank you for producing such a creative work and sharing it with all of us - this was fantastic!
TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
O. M. G. I was smiling and laughing the entire time I read this fic. I loved it, and it's definitely a new fav!

I kinda wanna prequel. Who started the "irl johnlock fan fics" ? What were ppls reactions as they found out?
randomfantast chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
O my, I loved this story! The characters were portrayed lovely, and the developing romances thanks to fanfiction had me grinning so much. Thanks!
Arabella PleasantSparrow chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Absolutely loved it! Incredible work :)
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
This is brilliant! :)
I love how you can tell who (almost) everyone is and I love the idea that they're all writing smutty fanfics! It's hilarious! :D Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Thank you so much for that. I had to keep pausing in my reading to squeal and grin to myself.
Sinilumi chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I laughed out loud the whole time I was reading it! In particular, the Mystrade conversations, the self-inserts and Sherlock's portrayal of Mycroft were funny. It took my a while to figure out who everyone is.

I'm sure Johnlock fics exist in-universe. I wonder if in-universe Sheriarty fics exist as well.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
i love you for this. Though I do want to know what exactly happened, I love how Lestrade and Mycroft asked each other out over fan fiction.