Reviews for Browsing The Archives
Mystrade Solara chapter 1 . 8/5
Honey, at the risk of quoting a review from the fanfiction IN A REVIEW of the fanfiction:
*squee* your stories are wicked!
~Mira
Raven chapter 1 . 6/12
So originell and funny. Loved the way everyone was "anonymous" and nevertheless totally recognizable (at least for the reader).
And the ending: :-) :-) :-)
Great work!
ChibiChula chapter 1 . 5/19
Oh, this was hilarious. I was grinning and giggling like a maniac the whole time I was reading. Thanks for that and kudos to you for doing such a great job!

BTW, I'm definitely one of those that would have loved reading some of the fics mentioned. ;)
Oh my goodness. This is hilarious. I would love to see more work of this type. :)
Leraiv Snape chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This is AMAZING. A brilliantly meta idea, and a wonderful way to play with a number of the characters - it took me ages to figure out some of them. :) I am sorry to see that some of these are not actual fics - I was hoping for some of them to be out there, as their summaries sound fantastic! Thank you for producing such a creative work and sharing it with all of us - this was fantastic!
TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
O. M. G. I was smiling and laughing the entire time I read this fic. I loved it, and it's definitely a new fav!

I kinda wanna prequel. Who started the "irl johnlock fan fics" ? What were ppls reactions as they found out?
randomfantast chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
O my, I loved this story! The characters were portrayed lovely, and the developing romances thanks to fanfiction had me grinning so much. Thanks!
Arabella PleasantSparrow chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Absolutely loved it! Incredible work :)
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
This is brilliant! :)
I love how you can tell who (almost) everyone is and I love the idea that they're all writing smutty fanfics! It's hilarious! :D Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Thank you so much for that. I had to keep pausing in my reading to squeal and grin to myself.
Sinilumi chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I laughed out loud the whole time I was reading it! In particular, the Mystrade conversations, the self-inserts and Sherlock's portrayal of Mycroft were funny. It took my a while to figure out who everyone is.

I'm sure Johnlock fics exist in-universe. I wonder if in-universe Sheriarty fics exist as well.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
i love you for this. Though I do want to know what exactly happened, I love how Lestrade and Mycroft asked each other out over fan fiction.
yuzik01 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This is awesome, I greatly enjoyed deducing who is who from their usernames and writing, Donovan and Lestrade were pretty obvious, but some of my suspicions weren't confirmed until the end and one I'm still not sure about, but I don't mind that, I like that you leave it to imagination :) From the beginning I was expecting there to be a second part where they somehow find out and confront each other about the fics, but as the story progressed I realized what was going on and it couldn't get any better :D
EvilDime chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
*rofl* This is great!
Can you do a sequel where people find out whose fics they've been reading?
- Dime
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I had so much fun guessing the real identities of these fictitious writers. They were all very in-character. Great fic :P