Reviews for It Began with Luck: Captain's Story
Doomsdayguy12345 chapter 1 . 2/8
I thought this was perhaps one of the very entertaining pre-Apocalypse stories I read for this comic
Izzi89 chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Awesome story, really :) I know i should comment on each chapter, but i'm afraid it will become a lot of the same thing :P
I especially enjoy your portrayal of Pilot.. And Gromov too.. The bits with Snippy seem a little off, but that's probably 'cause i don't imagine him ever actually meeting his other crewmates before the fallout..

Anyways, great work.. Awaiting more of this story :3
GelibeanH20 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
unknown visitor chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Brilliant work with the story and the plot everything fits in with the comic romatically apocalyptic. Be proud of your gift of writing. Also there is people out there with a letter for a name. My first name is just a j! But you, the writer is awesome. Keep up with the good work. ;-)
Sol4rpleXus chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
This chapter was really great! Loved how the crazy Captain spoke into the Officer's mind and made him surrender.

Write more soon. :)
Sol4rpleXus chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Hi! First off great story!

But I think a few things are a bit off:

1. Captain's age. I think he should be the oldest of all, if not double as old as everyone else in the crew. In his song he even said he was old when the war had come.

2. The location. I think the directorate headquarter building is somewhere in America...
temarcia chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Very nice action scenes. I liked this chapter. : )

I'm waiting for continuation.
temarcia chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
The presence of the Strange Lady makes this story interesting. I wonder, what part she's going to play in your plot.
eight 0f hearts chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Woo-hoo! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while xD Dunno how I missed all these updates.

Hmmm, the plot thickens! Your portrayals of the characters are very interesting :) I'm particularly fascinated by how sane Captain seems. I look forward to Snippy next 8D
temarcia chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
Yeah, it is quite difficult to write from Pilot's POV, but I'm glad, you tried - you did well in my opinion. ; )

I especially liked "holy cow". xD

Only the ending of a chapter was bit awkward. They parted just like that, without 'goodbye' or sth. Still, chapter wasn't bad at all. ; )
temarcia chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
The strange lady was a nice touch. ; ) And idea of playing Russian roulette was quite funny to me (in a good way) since Dr Gromov is a Russian.

You portrayed GOOD Directorate as a scary place, full of strange people. Well done.
temarcia chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
I love this one. : D Pilot was so funny.

Please, continue 'cause it's getting better and better.
temarcia chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
This part is the most interesting so far. I wonder what will happen next.
eight 0f hearts chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Fascinating... so the Captain is quite young at this time and he also doesn't seem to be insane yet... very interesting.
SoulxCyanide chapter 1 . 3/15/2012