Reviews for The Things You Do For Love
Sphinxius chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I can't tell you how ecstatic I was to find that this had been updated! (Albeit a long time ago, 'cause I just now went digging around and found it.) I freaking love this story. I can't say that enough. I hope you will keep updating! I will keep waiting and reading, no matter how large the span of time between new chapters is. You are one hell of a writer, and this story's scenario is just too intriguing for me to let it go. I hope you won't let it go, either. Looking forward to reading more.
YeahLev chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Wow, good chapter. I like that we got to see a bit of everyone, and great suspense building with that brief, tense snippet from Nate's POV. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and finding out how they're going to get him out of there!
scasfra chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I am lobing the stoy so far and I do hope they rescue Nate in time.
Please update soon...
alinaandalion chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I'm glad you updated this. I love all of the darkness, but I think my favorite part here is what you've done with Hardison and Parker.

I hope you don't wait so long to update again. I was starting to worry that you might have abandoned the story.
LSES chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
keep it coming. you got me intrigued
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I just found this story, and it's so good! I can't wait to see what happens next! - Stella
LFan chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
So I just stumbled across this...

All I can say is, Wow. I know it's been, like, a month since you updated. I really hope that doesn't mean you've stopped working on it. It's really good - very well written, and an intriguing, complex plot. Please post more if you can.
carebear818 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Wow...Hope you hurry and post another chapter. This has been a side of Sophie that was unexpected. Poor Parker...Hurry and get Nate out alive.
Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Glad to see an update on this. I read the first chapter a month or so ago, and have been anxiously waiting for more. You didn't disappoint. Keep it up.
yeahlev chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Another intense chapter! I was glad to see you post it - the ending to the last one left me on pins and needles and this was no different! I have to admit, I'm worried about Sophie going in alone, too, and what she's going to find. Poor Parker and Nate . . .

PS The new password thing on login seems glitchy, or I'd send a logged in review.
yeahlev chapter 2 . 4/29/2012

Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Intriguing story line. I agree that Sophie could be dangerous when pushed far enough.
wontquitmydayjob chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I'm a little scared of your head too...though I do think, if pushed hard enough, Sophie could be really, really dangerous...
YeahLev chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow, steamy. And I'm not talking the Mexican heat! Can't wait to see how it plays out!
frustratedfruitloop chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Holy mother of-

Wow. I love it. Seriously. I'm sorry I can't write anything beyond that. My brain has flatlined. It probably wouldn't be intelligible. And and

"If we don't get him back, it won't matter. I won't live nine days beyond his death, never mind nine months. Not if he leaves me this way."

Oh Sophie. :(