Reviews for The House That Love Built
lilsstr chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was a really cute story. I love the progression of their feelings for each other and the lego house idea was so cute.
LilacOshun chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was such a sweet and cute story. Thanks for sharing.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
i absolutely LOVED it! it was sweet and lovely and just perfect. i could gush about so many things but the one thing i loved the most is that he finished building the lego house for her :)

GOOD LUCK!
karolkid chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Amazing, great story!
afonz chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Aw, I loved the little lego house at the end of the story. It really tied together nicely with the beginning. Great job!
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee! I loved everything from the first encounter to how Edward & Bella grew up almost as bro/sis to him being such a jealous lil shit yet didnt want to admit his feelings for her to when they finally fell in love and led their lives together. It was a sweet ride through their lives and the proposal may not have been extravagant but it was worthwhile. In the end she said yes and how could she not? That's all that matters.

Great entry hun and good luck in the contest!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Sweet, sweet, sweet. So nice! *sighs*
FavesCoordinator chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Loved this!
Star03074 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I love that he built her a house with Legos! So sweet... Gave me goosebumps and quite possibly a tooth ache ;)
muzaklover chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Awesome. I loved it.
cullenmeadow chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
So beautiful - thanks for sharing :)
1netka chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I loved this! Put a big smile on my face. It took a while, but he got there.
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
God DAMN. I mean, WOW. That was breathtaking. Honestly, I cried the most while reading this entry. Good tears. SAPPY TEARS.

THIS ONE FOR ALL THE AWARDS (and this is coming from someone who submitted an entry! Lol) best of luck (though you don't need it!)! This was so incredibly special and heart warming. Such a natural progression to their relationship. Loved them as separate characters, as well, like how bella played soccer. So good!
Deebelle1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I loved it.
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Ooh! (clutches heart) that was perfect! My favorite one! I just loved it. Thanks soo much
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »