Reviews for The Air Nomads Reborn
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Write more soon please update soon!
may96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I like this story!
Although I can't say a ton of bison and lemurs flying at me wouldn't freak me out a bit.
PercyJacksonWillKickYourButt chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
You do know that Tenzin was the third born, right?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is really good :) keep it up! i think you should write another chapter!
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That's so cute! I love it!
Kenzstuff17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
O My God, I really loved this story, it was so sweet. I always hate it whe people forget about Gyatso's skeleton, it was the second tim Aang was in the Avatar State. (The first being the 100 years he was in that stupid iceberg of course.) :)))
CatX3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I was grinning the entire time I read this story...! With the cherry blossom tree, and the new species of bison and lemur, and the way Katara said '7 months'...I think I might have shed a tear during this. :') They can do it, I believe they can! They can rebirth the Air Nomads! :D :D :D
ElliGordon chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww im such a sap for fluff(ish).
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very sweet - love the display of affection between them.

Beautifully written as always

Summer Sweetheart chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Aww, that's sweet. I totally knew Aang had found more bison and lemurs... and that Katara was pregnant.

The only problem is this one sentence. That part after the comma doesn't make any sense to me:

"The next morning I got up and came down here to pay my respects, and I just it just as you see it right now."

Other than that, great fic as usual!

-Summer
Hyper V chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I love it so much! This was great! Please continue this! Please oh please please please please!
BelieveInLov3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Awww this was so perfect and cute!:D I really loved this, I just had to favorite it! I can definitely imagine this happening!:)
Chickenscratch93 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Yet again another wonderful story!

Gah it's so fluffy I'm gonna die! :)
MorningSuns chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Aw! That was soo cute!(:
smallpaperstars chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This story made me melt into a puddle of "Awwwww's". I love Kataang, and often Fanfiction doesn't do them justice but you did excellently! Update soon!