Reviews for I'll Always Be There, Even When I'm Not
anorehc chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
This is a fantastic story - the pace is great, the characters believable, the emotions raw and the suspence unbearable (as it should be in every story). Fantastic job! Still smiling, - A
DAForever62442 chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful :) I read the whole thing and I loved it. I'm glad Klaine gets a happy ending, and so does Brittana and Blaine and his mother (I hope).
anon chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
Ok, so. 1) loved your story. I have recently become a major Klaine FanFic addict and your story was one of the best ones I've read. I really loved how the characters stayed in character for the majority of the story. And 2) the Chris Colfer reference was in the proposal when he said that there was nothing wrong with you but a lot wrong with the world we live in. Yeah, when I read it, I LITERALLY said, out loud nonetheless, "I see what you did there." No joke. I was smiling like an idiot, not only because it's around one in the morning where I live (and yes, I stayed up this late just to read your story) but because I'm not alone in my compleats and total love for Chris Colfer. When my history teacher said that we had to find an inspirational quote, that Chris Colfer quote was the one I used. I hope you keep writing because I love your work.
Nightingale63 chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
Wow. This was so great ...so romantic, and perfect, love the ending. I feel like I've been given a lovely gift, and I guess I have - you wrote and shared this lovely story. Thank you again!
Writing Memories chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
The ending was so adorable. Loved this story. Thank you for writing it. Enjoyed every chapter :) Awh awesome, i got it right. I wasn't sure if Chris or Darren had said that ha ha.
saveryy chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
Aww:) such a sweet ending!
Writing Memories chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
So, so, so brilliant. Loved the whole story, from beginning to end. Every emotion was throwing into the story. Really amazing writer. The ending was sooooo cute :) I think that to, that their probaly to young to get married, but if they wait for the right time, it's all good :) Can't wait to read more of your storys.

Oh that Chris Colfer line, was it this line in the story?

"You've taught me that there is nothing wrong with me, but there's plenty wrong with the world I live in."

And Chris had said "There's nothing wrong with you, there's a lot wrong with the world we live in."
you-barack-my-world chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
I loved this story, even when it got angsty, and your inspirational quotes, such as, "Always remember to smile," always made my day better. Thank you.
Nightingale63 chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Wow ... I just read all 14 chapters in one go and feel emotionally drained! So glad the ending was happy - these poor guys got put through the wringer! I tend to like my klaine on the sunnier side, though I do think this was handled really well. I will be eager to read more from you - you definitely have talent!
saveryy chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Aww! Such a cute ending!
KlaineGleekFanGirl chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
You reviewed my story, so I figured I'd take a peek at one of yours. I couldn't stop reading! When Kurt spoke to his mom at her grave I nearly cried, and this last chapter was just so sweet! I love this keep up the good work.
MusicLover19 chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Brilliant :) I loved it
saveryy chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
Yay:) so happy for Blaine! Update soon!
Azaelia67 chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
Amazing ! So so great haha D I'm really happy right now, this made my day
Starcrystal8 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
I really love this story! If I ever get a chance to meet you, I'm not sure if I would start sobbing because that's what this story's done to me, or hug you because this is amazing! I actually might want to kill you (compliment) because this is so sad and touching, that it breaks my heart. I can't wait for chapter 13!