Reviews for A World Entirely Our Own
Starrrrr chapter 2 . 2/6
What if Petunia dreamt of an Alternate Universe where the first chapter happened in real? Would like to see the crossover of the chapter 1 and chapter 2 universes...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
Oh, this made me want to cry a little. What a wonderful life Harry could have had if Petunia realized that Lily would have treated Dudley like he was her own child. Wonderful story - thank you for showing us a snapshot of what life could have been like for Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Ah, but James is wrong about that, at least for the canon universe. Petunia treated Harry horribly in canon. But this was a bittersweet and realistic portrayal of the Potters raising Dudley. Beautiful chapter. :)
senawario chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
nicely done; good to read a story where the Dursleys are normal (even if prompted by a dream!)
eva017 chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Amazing! A sequel maybe?
CandyMuse chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
Um can someone kindly explain why this isn't more popular?
I love the characterisation of the relationships, and while Petunia's change of heart was slightly sudden it just pulled on your heartstrings. It was also quite interesting reading about Dudley growing up with the Potters
Eryniel Alasse chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Dang. That was… dang. "Amazing," I think, is the word that I'm looking for, but it seems inadequate in light of this amazing "what if." Thank you so much for this story, and I hope that you'll continue writing. :)

Eryn :)
Well done
hrueuqbq mlaidjhdy chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
WOW THANKS YOU MADE ME CRY LIKE A BABY
Honore chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
This was different, and I loved it! I loved the shifts of points of view. Thanks
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Lovely fic! Really powerful.
freakingbored123 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014