Reviews for This Time
Peaches Skywalker chapter 70 . 9/2/2012
3 !
Love it ! That's all ;)
QxzVIl chapter 70 . 6/20/2012
I'm going to keep this short and sweet:

I F#$ ING LOVED IT.
justreadme chapter 70 . 4/10/2012
This was an awesome story. I love emmett on a motorcycle and Riley was great as well. these two are fabulous
Rhea Bleu chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
I think this would be better is you made into a long one shot instead of 30 odd tiny chapters.
mw138 chapter 70 . 4/5/2012
Great ending! I had an 'aha!' moment when it finally clicked that the two guys moving in after the twins arrived were Edward and Demetri from Goodbye, Hello. LOL Loved the tie-in. I didn't expect that at all. :)

Great job!
Drarry-Snarry Whore chapter 70 . 4/4/2012
Awww loved the ending. I'm sad to see it end. Great job girl!
Drarry-Snarry Whore chapter 69 . 4/4/2012
Hehehe Em fainted, poor guy. Yay twins!
jessa76 chapter 70 . 4/3/2012
loved it
twimummy chapter 70 . 4/3/2012
Awww 3 I can't believe the boys' story is done. I'm so so glad Emmett realised how right Riley was for him. And it was so nice to see Min score a nod ;)

I need to go back and read the OS to get the reference to the boys - I missed it the first time.

Kaz xx
Decadent Anarchy chapter 70 . 4/3/2012
Aww :') *blush* I need tissues! Thank you beautiful lady *heart* I'm very honored!

So I laughed, the beginning had me cackling lol and then I was so on the edge of my seat when the babies were coming...just completely owned the whole way through. And the ending was perfect! Both my favs tying back in together.

I'm going to miss these boys, so damn much!

It really makes my day to read your writing. Thank you so much!

Love you. Min xx
KATHRYN00 chapter 70 . 4/3/2012
Grat story, thanks. K
luvinlapush chapter 69 . 4/2/2012
awesome see once again i totally didnt see all that happening,it was hell yes they will be great parents but i do have a question who is the biological daddy not that it matters i am just curious twins to boot hell again you amaze me and wait impatiently for the rest of their journey
Decadent Anarchy chapter 69 . 4/2/2012
So freaking happy! :D It is going to hard to say goodbye to these two. Mwah xx
luvinlapush chapter 68 . 4/2/2012
omg that was totally awesome.i had to read it twice hehe .thank you ,i cant wait to see what he has planned for the whole day
Decadent Anarchy chapter 68 . 4/2/2012
"Yes please, and may I have some more?.!" Words to live by with these two. I'll never get enough of them!

So now I can totally go straight to sleep... ;) Maybe after a reread...

Thank you babe! xx