Reviews for Lips of an Angel
geetac chapter 2 . 4/11
I like the chapter
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
jslee102 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
This story feels like it had a lot of potential. I would have like to see it finished.
Mad Library Scientist chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Is there any chance you'll be continuing this story.
Aim1107 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
It's kinda scary how close this story is to how I wished this part of the books happened. It's good, keep up the great work.
The Dark Lord Andros chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I give you the same warning I give everyone, update, or else you will be dementor gang-raped.
Sleeper 3173 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Do another chapter!
Slowburn chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Wonderful story thus far. I hope this gets some updates soon as there are not enough Harry/Fleur stories out there and this has potential to be one of the best.
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
more plz
Ridderres chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Has quite the potential. Looking forward to your next chap.
Heart of Virgo chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I always thought Neville should have been a Hufflepuff, what with all that loyalty.
Heart of Virgo chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I have a little advice for you to make a wonderful story even better. Not all of us have taken language classes, so it would be wise to put translations into the story, wherever you feel would be the best spot for them.
WolvesOfLightning chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Hey, Great story. I freakin love the way you portray characters in this fic. Its so much more realistic than everybody else. I don't know if you've seen or not, but the amount of bloody fic's on this place having an eleven year old harry act all proper and like a noble that's 50 years old is outrageous. And even the good stories don't have your kind of realism to it.

I hope you keep updating, and keep up the quality. Don't make Fleur just randomly love him or something, again an unbelievable amount of stories with her have terrible romance writing.
michaeldavidgeng chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
nice story, please continue
JAKE chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
You do JK Rowling RPOUD!

This is genius creativity and perfect skill, you are destined to go far as a writer indeed :D