Reviews for Stephanie The Dancer
chymom chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
More?
Ivrin chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
Is something happend that you stoped writing ,,The Upgrade Alt." and this fic ? Thoes are the best in my opinion. Looking at the time of upgrading 09.02.2013 makes me want to cry! Why are you doing this to us?
Serena-chan1 chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
This is such a good story! I hope you update soon!
Serena-chan1 chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
I can't believe I haven't read this story before now. It's wonderful!
sweetwizard88 chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
actually, i was wondering that ;p.
i love it! can't wait to read more!
Queen chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
Update, I want to see what happens!
Americ Pet chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
I REALLY liked this chapter, I could picture it pretty easily. Had a bit of trouble figuring out what position they were in for the first hug, her held up by him but I understood a little later on down the page. :) Thank you very much.
TheGlitchHero14 chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
This story is awesomeee! :D

and oh, shoot! I saw that you've also wrote a fanfiction about Wreck-it Ralph, double awesomeeee! :DD

You're the best writer ever! At last, a writer that has two of my favorites! :DD

Anyways, I'm hoping to see what happens next in this story, and I also hope that you'll post more awesome FanFictions soon! :D

You made my day, er, my whole April I mean :DD
esthealice17 chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
loving this story! :) awesome job!
General Vice chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
you took a REALLY stupid kids show and turned it in to an really good fic well done
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
You know, you've taken a really lame show and elevated it!
Rs.Blue.Elf chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
GREAT! AMAZING STORY! The best one i have read about this couple! Congrats! i really enjoy to read this!
Alyssa Reid chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
This story is great! I'll probably be up all night reading it! Hahah
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Poor Sportacus , I'm really really sorry, and I hope Stephanie would come back..keep going with good work
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
Loving this fic...! Awesome work, well done!