Reviews for Save The Condolences
Hey chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Good story. I know what u mean about feeling sad and then feeling nothing. I felt the same way when my step-grandparents died. I also didn't see them very often.
Abbie Brown chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I'M SOOOO SORRRYYYY! I love this btw!
Atretroia chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I lost a bird, but hes been in my family as long as I actually started remembering memories. He was a little brother to me, and I loved him very much. I had to get him put down almost two months ago. I'm still not over it. So I know very well, that people feel different things when someone they love dies. I remember, I didn't cry as much as I did when Ollie died, at my grandads funeral in 2008. So..

I was waiting for a fic like this! I swear, at the end of that ep, Robin should have hugged her! I was expecting him to hug her, and say, "I know what it's like. I lost both of mine when I was 8." Then quickly leave. But he just left silently and I was like ':('
Nightingale Heartz chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I had a friend who "committed suicide". He sent me the suicide note through email when I was out of town for a competition. For over 48 hours, I thought he was dead and felt like I liked him. I didn't know how to react. I cried for a bit but then... I kinda just pulled myself through.

This fic kinda hit a personal spot and it really just help me realize that it was okay to react the way I did.

(My friend didn't kill himself... I found out when I got back into town but... those 48 hours... were so damn confusing...)
empress kemremonin chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
nice!
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
sorry to hear about your dad, but this one shot was great. I guess life can inspire people more than I thought.
Anonymous Reveiwer in black chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I know exactly how you feel, Z and author-person. My- for privacy's sake I'll just say my close relative- passed away out of the blue a while ago. The weird thing is, I didn't feel anything at all. I mean, I really loved said person, but I just didn't feel the depression or sadness I thought would come. Hell, I was cracking jokes and beibg sarcstic at the funeral. I felt really guilty, and everyone was telling me, "It's okay to be sad" and all that therapist bullsh*t. It was seriously annoying. In one day I got 34 "I'm sorry for your loss"es.

So, know that I'm off that soap-box, I know how you feel. And don't trust therapists! Just saying... (I won't continue because I might go on a very long rant.)

To conclude, Life's a b*tch, and I send you my best wishes.
AnimatedGeek chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
You are an insperation to us all. Your father dies and you write a fanfiction story. Bravo!
SummerSmilingSkies chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I loved this story! It was very well written and it was great genre of writing for you. Sorry about your dad.

Keep writing,

~Robinskies
RobinIsAwesome chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I pray for your father ro be in peace...literally. I acually prayed.

sweet story btw