Reviews for Sandcastles
Nsu-Yeul chapter 1 . 6/8
This was a great read. I loved it!
conan-kun is the cutest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Aww noel-serah couple is to cute and this fic is to cute too!
xelry chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
this was a beautiful oneshot! i loved it!
yukikofarron chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Blessedhearted chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was soo adorable and perfect! Loved it u should make more if u get an idea write it down lol
cloudnine chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I. Absolutely loved this! Seems lie somthin tha could happen in the game. I just wish an actual chapter story could be made using thjis it would be the ultimate story for noerah shippers. Thanx for postin
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
So cute! Gah. I wish this would be reality for Serah and Noel. Somehow. Hah.
diellemabelle chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I see this was posted quite a while ago, but I've only just read it. I really liked how Serah couldn't control the vision - so that she had to piece the information together slowly as it was revealed. I admit I haven't read a lot of fics with the motherly-love angle, but it really suits Serah! Awe, those beautiful blue eyes, who could ever resist them?
LakuriSyaoran chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
oh my goodness ;-; so many feels so freaking adorable I just can't even. I love it! 3
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
aha! marvellous! fantastic! *claps*
Nevergonnafindme chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
wonderful 3 although kinda sad and lonely.. I hate squarenix so much atm ;:.
neno-neko-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
this is hands down the best noerah story ive read so have to continue or at least make serah tell noel what she saw this is this is just wow this is amazing you are amazing for writing this story i love it its sooo going on my fav list and my story alerts was freaking wow! you ave to make a part 2! i hope you do and i lov your story!
LittleMissMidnight chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is such a wonderful oneshot! It's so cute and touching. I couldn't help but keep o smiling while reading this. It a wonderful story and i'm glad i read it.

Keep it up.
drinktea chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
So adorable! I feel 75% sure that I've read this one on tumblr, too, hehe.

You had me wishing that they both could have had this future. Serah's mention of Snow, and then realization that the child was hers and Noel's was done perfectly. It was sad to read her wanting to hold onto this future, but it also gave a fuzzy sort of feeling.

You did another great job with this one! )
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Beautiful, beautiful story. Ah, this was so amazing! But I can't help but want a little more. How does this change how Serah reacts to Noel? Is there a part two of the vision she gets to see? It's a beautiful oneshot but if you're inspired, I hope that someday we can get a little more of a peak into this setting. Great job~ _