Reviews for What once was locked away
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I love it but his name is MAL
Fanfictionlover chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Please write a second one! This is so good. In the next chapter write about the others including mike(when he finds out) be surprised that Manitoba is under a spell. Then you can make it so that his personalities try to free him but to no avail instead try beating him to save him. That is for later on. When Mike finally discovers it make it so that 'Mal' tries to control the others but before he can Mike rescues them but for Svetlana. While he, Vito and chester think of a plan Mal takes thing to the next level. Just very good ideas. o anyways please consider this. IF ANYONE GIVES YOU A PROBLEM WELL TELL THEM IT'S YOUR FANFIC NOT THEIRS! SO THEY CAN JUST BET IT OR LEAVE IT IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT!
CreatorGirl613 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is so totally epic! And very suspensful! Great job!
des chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Nignig chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
well, you were right about the fifth personality and that it was evil as all of hell's demons but he is not named Maximillion. No Yu-Gi-Oh shit here. His name is Mal, short for the Malevolent One, and he comes out in season 5? The All-Stars season after Scott hits Manitoba Smith in the head with a shovel. Mal fucks shit up and Mike has no idea what the fuck is going on until later on because of some other shit. Mike says that he locked him up after Juvie but Mal just says that he was waiting for an oppertunity (*fuckit) to wreak havoc. Apparently Mal has more control over Mikes brain and stuff than Mike so there are speculations that Mal is the original person. Duncan also realizes about Mal cause he recognizes Mal from his time in Juvie stating that Mal practically ran the place and he'd steered clear of him.
Ritsu Kaiori chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Randomgirl13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was an amazing and suspenseful story. It made me want to read even more! Pls, WRITE MORE OF IT!
So how's life chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I know that it's been a long time since you posted this, but if it counts for anything, I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO CONTINUE! I was hoping someone would make Mike have a dark side! It may seem a little bit late to comment, but if you were to continue, it would be worth it ::)!
revolverocelot1996 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
What will happen next? Please update this.
Osirois chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
OH my this is strange but in a good way, I did wonder what was with that little shadow in Grand Chef Auto, I just thought it meant that Mike officially won but your story is MUCH more it up
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Please continue the story. I really wanna know what happens :)
TheInnocentOne123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Omg, I want more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I love this
Inconspicuous-Wizard chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awesome First Chapter! :D :D
I love the idea of Mike having a dark side! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Please continue! ! I love you ill give you a cookie and be your best friend if you continue!