Reviews for Awake
magicflyingmintbunnies chapter 1 . 8/7
Mein gott... This story gave me the feels.. While reading I, well cried because of how beautiful this story is. It's honest and just plain beautiful. *keeps on crying*
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/3
So cute. Amazing. Just wow.
Rapunzel3 chapter 1 . 2/5
Beautiful! Honestly I really want to know if he ever found him! I will always wonder that now... you are an incredible writer. Keep up the great work.
Happy Writing :)
Rapunzel3
keisan chapter 1 . 1/4
Heart-breaking... Please tell me Alfred gets the letter?
It's-effing-fusha chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I don't care if it's one page, or one thousand. Please write a second chapter. You are one hundred percent my go to gal/guy for AmeCan. Keep up the awesome job!
vaetta chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
OH GOD
THIS WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER
I EVEN SENT IT TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO KNOW HETALIA THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS
MY GOD I NEED CLOSURE THOUGH
IS IT POSSIBLE AT ALL TO WRITE A SEQUEL? EVEN IF IT'S REALLY REEEAAALLLYYY TINY? JUST TO KNOW THAT EVERYTHING ENDS UP OKAY AND THEY CAN BE TOGETHER?
PastaStalker chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I'm sobbing... your stories make me so emotional. ;-;
Otaku Psychopaths Unite chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This was amazing
Is there going to be a sequel?
Web of Obsidian chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Absolutely marvelous. Sequel?
Insane-Lane chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
CONTINUE!
Pinksakura200 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Beautiful. I wish there was a follow up! :)
AtalantaTheWarrior chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is such beautiful story! It moved me to tears! Please write a sequel! :D
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Heart breaking and very in character. I can see why people like this pairing so much. Great job.

However, why does he refer to himself as Matthew Jones at the end? Other than that, you're good to go, man.
aphpenmark chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
oh goodness... this was wonderful, sweetheart. although it did break my heart.
kawaiineko133 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was beautiful. It made me cry. This stands alone beautifully and even though I want a sequel I don't think you should write one because that is the beauty of it. If you do write a sequel I will be reading it. Thank you for writing this.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »