Reviews for Electricity
KitaraStrife chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Aww! BB. You're such a sweetie. :) Always did like Beast Boy. (he's the reason i like kevin in ben 10 alien force, after all. XD) Can't wait to see what you come up with for a name for "251".
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
:D this is a really cool story :D

keep it up, I can't wait to find out what happens next! If you need any help with pacing, ask. Usually if she's going to spend time with the Titans, you could probably pass days/weeks depending on how long you want, and just let the readers assume that she's been adapting slowly and getting to know the team or whatever else. :D
Amenson chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I completely understand if the story takes a while to start, it happens with everything. Just build up a solid foundation and the momentum should carry itself. The concept is original in itself and I am most anxious to see where it goes. So far, it has potential!

Amenson out.
KitaraStrife chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Starfire, ever the quirky one. Can't wait to find out the name of "251". MAN, I miss this show! DX
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh good lord, Beast Boy. XD Such a dork. Can't wait to see where this goes. :)
AnneSilverfire chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
I really enjoy this story so far and I am definitely looking forward to what is to come. I hope u get the next chappie out soon bc u can't wait! 3
Alister Nightfoot chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Once again. Excellent. I loved it. And I cannot wait to see more of this story. Keep it up.
Alister Nightfoot chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Enjoyed it very much! :D Keep going. Not many mistakes that I could see, and the storyline is excellently thought out. I'm already awaiting the next chapter.