Reviews for Electricity
SummoningShadows18 chapter 13 . 3/7
The plot thickens! Love where this is going, we're learning so much! THE JLU! Oh my gosh I'm so pumped! I actually found this story because I had just rewatched all the Justice League episodes and was really pumped about the DCAU. Seriously awesome chapters!
ruler of dragons chapter 12 . 3/5
Oh my gosh, you completely made my day! You've got me even more intrigued than ever. I've never felt so many emotions alongside a Tesn Titan's OC character before. When Telsa's shy or happy I feel like I'm standing right next to her in the same room she's in, on the examination table with her. Great job!
Golem XIV chapter 12 . 3/4
Uh-oh. This doesn't sound good. Cliffhanger time!

Great work! Keep it up!
ruler of dragons chapter 11 . 3/2
I ADORE this story so much! You've nailed each Titan character. I also loved how Beast Boy screamed "DUDE!" When he found her. I feel like I'm watching the season of Teen Titans that should have aired. I also love Tessa and can't wait to find out more about her.
SummoningShadows18 chapter 10 . 2/19
Another awesome chapter! The hints of sex that keep popping up are freaking me out, what's going to happen?! So much tension! Well done, can't wait for more!
SummoningShadows18 chapter 9 . 2/14
Love the others being brought into the fold! Raven is my girl and I'm always happy to see her interacting, plus Cy and BB are the bromance of the century. Another great chapter! I'm so psyched to know more about Tesla and the hunt for her memories. Great chapter!
SummoningShadows18 chapter 8 . 2/12
Love this chapter! The hunt for Teslas memories! I'm so excited for the possibilities your story has! Great work
ForThereWillComeSoftRains chapter 8 . 2/12
Really glad you started this yo again I really like your style of writhing it's pretty damn good I hope you don't lose hope in this story and keep updating it
Golem XIV chapter 7 . 2/9
I really like this story, it's cute and sweet and Tesla is such a dear. So is BB, but then we knew that already, didn't we?

Only one small criticism, a few times you've used the same word twice in quick succession. A thesaurus is your friend. But it's very minor and it doesn't diminish the enjoyment of the story.

Great job and keep it up!
Kevlar Spirit chapter 7 . 2/8
This is awesome! The story of the character Tesla's definitely interesting, I love the great writing, and how the story plays out! I definitely cannot wait for the coming chapters!
SummoningShadows18 chapter 7 . 2/8
Great chapter! I love Tesla, she fits in nicely- not too much or too little. She and BB are killing me Can't wait for the next chapter!
RescueHero chapter 5 . 2/7
Ooh. Is it weird I ship BB and Tesla? Cuz I totally do. They are adorable. Great job on the chappie! Can't wait til the next update!
SummoningShadows18 chapter 5 . 2/6
Love this story! What an amazing idea you're working with! Can't wait to read more!
RescueHero chapter 4 . 2/5
Yes! Keep this story up! It's very interesting and well written! Please do not stop it!
KitaraStrife chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Aww! BB. You're such a sweetie. :) Always did like Beast Boy. (he's the reason i like kevin in ben 10 alien force, after all. XD) Can't wait to see what you come up with for a name for "251".