Reviews for The Rest
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Well done on a really well written piece, it was touching to read their last moments together.
clerical medical chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Hello! Even though I know nothing about this fandom (and hey, not only have I never played Mass Effect, I've never actually played a proper computer game at all - really!) I had to give it a go, and I'm really glad I did. I love the way you conveyed what was going on with the simplicity of the dialogue and just enough description to get my imagination going. Very evocative. And just maybe there's something about people called Shep(p)ard... ;-)
Maeyu chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
If the game had actually ended like this I would have been an emotional wreck of sorrow for the rest of the day. That's so sad, it makes me wanna cry.
rayraybarcles chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This actually reduced me to tears...I loved it but it was so goddamned depressing and it's the first fic I've found for M!Shenko that's killed off Shepard D:

That was my long winded way of saying it depressed me but I loved it xD
mizutanitony chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Read this in a grocery parking lot...started to cry. This is what you call bittersweet
DoctorHyper826 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh my god, this had me crying like a baby! I came to fanfiction to cheer me up and then I read this! Aaah man this is so beautiful! I loved every minute of it! Super work! 3
Deanpool chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow, I really wish the game would end like this. TT_TT

Great work.