Reviews for A Request
beitrik chapter 1 . 6/28
My god, this was beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Puella.Magi.Kuro.Magica chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Again: IF ONLY THIS HAPPENED IN THE ANIME. Why couldn't Mami remember snippets and such and not be mentally insane? Why couldn't she appreciate all Homura's hard work and be nice to her? Similar to Kyubey, I hate and love Mami at the same time. I hate Mami bc she makes Homura suffer and is a selfish little bitch. But then again, she is caring and does have good intentions. Also, I kinda like Homura and Mami as a crack pairing- kinda fits don't u think?

Really like it(as always), it warmed by bitter heart to the core. Finally a happy ending XD

-Kuro
Smithrooks chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Happy fic. Love it.
HonoraryHobbit chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
:') This actually made my cry! No jokes!
*goes and hugs all characters* *doesn't let go for a while*
Hehehehe... tears make me funny..
Anyways, the writing was good! It seemed open and fairly happy for such a plotline. I liked it! I like it a lot!
Even if the plot was a little unbelievable in places, but hey :) It's all good XD
Yay for Mami and cake :')
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
It would be really nice if Madoka could do this for Mami, their scene together is really loving and emotional. Mami did have a strong friendship with Madoka, but never got a chance to know Homura well in the series, so this would be a nice future for them.
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is amazing. Now that I think about it, not only did Homura had a rift between Madoka and herself, but also with Mami. It is awesome how you pointed that out :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Perfect _
Fimbu1vetr chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Happy Mami fic, haha nice.