Reviews for Surreal Experiences
Oh Gamma, this is just adorable :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I. LOVE. THIS
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very nice, but nothing really in the way of romance...

But I liked your Snape-warning-off-Pomfrey touch, it's actually quite a good explanation, as that was a minor plot hole in the book, imo. Clever. )
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love Luna. She is by far one of the best characters and this just proves it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
you are much too good at writing this pairing. bravo. merci beaucoup. 3
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I like the simpleness of it; I just wish Luna had been a little more in character. Great job!
Kitadresdencinnazia chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
U R so talented! this is so cute and there wasn't any kissing or anything really, just proves how awesome u r! i would like it alot if u read some of my stories and critique them only because i like ur work so much it'd be nice to have u coment, keep up the auper work

miettedresdencinnazia
Shadowed93 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Draco was very in character, with how he thinks he's been victimised even though he knows he was fighting just as much as Harry. I liked how Luna was all dreamy and carefree as usual and didn't seem to notice the effect she was having on Draco.
ToxicRainfall chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I really liked this! Both Luna and Draco were really in character, and I loved how dreamy and innocent she was compared to the too concerned, sharp Draco. It was awesome and really believable. It really seems like the start of what could be a sweet relationship! Really well written, and thanks for entering the competition. Well done, and good luck! :D
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I never used to like Draco/Luna, as I can't imagine them ever having met, but recently I've warmed up to it, it's so cute :)

I think they're both still really in character, despite the pairing, and I like the thing about the dark mark. Poor Draco, being so confused!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was really really good (not that that's surprising)! I completely loved Draco, and the ease at which you wrote it was fantastic. I can't think of any other way to express those feelings. And while I don't really ship Druna, it didn't diminish at all from the actual story. Just the main idea about him keeping his tatto a secret actually symbolizied a lot, and it's fun looking into it! Great job.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awwww. I've never read a Druna. I honestly have a hard time picturing him with anyone but a Slytherin. But this is so sweet. You have them both so in character. And the end is just adorable. I like your description of her "insufferably serene smile" a lot! It's so Luna. And then how she's so unembarrassed and he's trying to play it off like this isn't awkward at all. So great! Love this!
Glimmerine chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I love this! I can certainly imagine Luna trying to step in as a temporary bandage changer. Lol great fic! I love that Draco was very much in character. Too many Druna fics try to change his personality to a happy kind of guy.
lella7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is, just as Draco puts it, very surreal. I love how well you've kept them both in character, particulaly Luna not seeming to notice how sexual the situation is! You've also managed to slot this perfectly into canon events and I think I might actually have started coming around to the idea of Druna :)
Writey Starkid chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
OH MY ROWLING. It was awkwardly funny already. And then she got on top of him. And I cracked up. And, of course, the whol bit with the Mark was great. BUT WHEN SHE GOT ON TOP OF HIM...

Excuse me, I think I need to go laugh hysterically in a corner now. Maybe with a straitjacket.

~Writey