Reviews for Typhoon
Jazzy-Booey chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
It's a unique and interesting story, like it so far.
YagamiNeko chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
This story is so good! I really love how detailed you are, and the plot is so suspenseful! Please update this soon? I'm dying to see what you are going to have happen. :3
Amu52 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Oooooh I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Love this story. Please update soon.
CatsGurl98 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! Oh my ouran high this is AMAZING! Please don't kill Kaoru, or anybody else, it would just be depressing :(
Janey-Paininator chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
OMG! I so hope you update soon! I want to know what happened to Kaoru and if Hikaru and Tamaki will be Rescued!
Popthepoppot chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Oh, my! This is certainly interesting :) Waaaah! But I do hope Kaoru's okay! I feel for Hikaru :(

Please give us an update as soon as you can :)

Ja'ne!
iHungertheGames chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
AWESOME! Luv it! Need an update soon! :)
KK the Unicorn chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
I agree with iHungertheGames!
iHungertheGames chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Amazing! I really love your detail in this story! It could actually be in the anime! :)
FishnetRose chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Hey, great story so far! Just thought you should know, I laughed so hard at the line, "Don't worry, Haru-chan. There's a lot of rescue boats out there, and Tamaki-chan is practically invincible. It comes with being a prince and lead protagonist."

Haruhi smiled. "Yeah, you are right, Honey-senpai. The idiot never gets hurt unless it is integral to a twist in the plot."

Oh god so much enjoyment, especially because it's true.

Keep up the good work, and happy writing!

Stay Fantastic,

FishnetRose
Shining Sunny chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Yay, they're alright! Sorta. Now that's just leaves Kaoru. Don't make us wait too long for the next update.
The Last Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
It's really good! I live in Florida, so I can kind of relate to the situation (a few years ago we got 4 hurricanes back to back! -_-* ) Update soon please!
Shining Sunny chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
More please!
vrukalakos chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
EEEEP! Missing? Oh, those poor boys this will be interesting. Love the fic by the way!