Reviews for Everyone Has a Double Somewhere
generalsmillion chapter 27 . 5/7/2022
I really like this and I hope it's finished one day.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/11/2019
Just read this group of chapters. I know of your retirement several years after the last posting for this shown. Do you have the happily ever after or did a dragon rise up from a game and eat the van going to Vegas? Your thoughts on Sheldon's sight etc etc etc can he see some or blind as a bat?
You almost finished it and a short epilog could. dt
Guest David chapter 27 . 1/19/2019
I read the story I really enjoyed it any criticism seems trivial. I suffer through stories where autocorrect thinks want is an acceptable replacement for won't. While you did not leave a happy ending tied with a bow. Knowing Winkle's fate has my curiosity. The government probably dropped her in a black hole and made to work on other's projects. Sheldon's eyesight is another loose thread.
I enjoyed reading your story GOOD JOB1
KrysBa chapter 9 . 11/15/2018
great
Inuyany chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
Impresos Impresos Impresos Impresos Impresos Impresos Impresos Impresos Impresos Impresos Impresos Impresos Impresos en nnnnnn
Iagan chapter 27 . 1/23/2017
Iagan chapter 9 . 1/23/2017
Well done with leonad
Platinum Blondie chapter 9 . 1/8/2017
Original idea which makes for a good story. Looking forward to reading more
Shalk Zailackar chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Wow, I haven't even read the story yet. I am very curious to see what you do to the development of the characters. I really wonder what Sheldon would do without the ability to see, that would make it much more difficult for him to carry out his regular research endeavors.
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 27 . 3/15/2016
OK I loved this, I was a bit surprised at this Mary Cooper. But I am sad it isn't done I hope you will get around to finishing it.
E chapter 27 . 6/1/2015
Loved this story as well as your other pics. This took me a couple of hours to read and I just finished it. Am surprised this wasn't completed, was hoping to find out if Sheldon got his part of his eyesight back. Thank you for writing a great story with an interesting and different concept from the usual.
kimjo2 chapter 27 . 3/11/2015
Great story, but was there more? Did he get part of his sight back? What horrible thing happened to Tinkle? But I loved it and btw I love the Audi TT, too! Loved the revenge on the steroid Adonis. Thanks so much
Yin - Yang M chapter 27 . 2/17/2015
I can't wait to see the wedding.
WestCoastPickle chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
Sheldon vs the Slutty Sales Lady...sounds like a Japanese kaiju monster movie...:)
WestCoastPickle chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Love your story...and the only tech glitch I saw was the use of "water" to clear the pepper spray from 'Adonis' eyes...milk works much better as capsicum is fat soluble rather than water soluble...but you really should have stuck his punk ass in a warm shower..that way the pepper spray would have washed down to the more sensitive areas of the male anatomy and provided the appropriate 'burning' sensation... Oh and I'm a male prison officer with 26 years on the job...and I F'N hate dudes like that. Great story...:)