Reviews for Everyone Has a Double Somewhere
Jislane chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Awwww shelly don't worry everyone's alright! :3 I sear sometimes just wanna hug and kiss the msn to death! I so agree with Penny and Alex if Leonard wasn't do damn whiny and needy he'd actually be a pretty cool guy if he was just a more supportive and trustworthy friend then just maybe...other than that the troll can go rot in a ditch for all I care lol anyways awesome chspter I can so see Sheldon being all alpha male on the battle field!;D love how Penny cares deeply for her man too!
Jislane chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Nice move Howard real smooth lmfao Winkle or rather 'Tinkle' lol has one lousy partner Alex and Sheldon make a great team though love the fact that Penny's jealous too I was glad that she gave her man a good luck kiss I Aldo enjoy the fact that Alex doesn't wish to compete with Penny but rather wishes her luck to win the heart of her Moonpie:) BAD ASS chapter girl I simply can't wait for more!:D
shenny1202 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
great story so far. Please keep going.
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Whoa!:O looks like he's found his soulmate right there but I still feel as if Sheldon's more of a softie than Alex she seems more strict...A LOT MORE STRICT! kind of like a teacher she sort of reminds me of Emma Frost! Lol great story you have a remarkable style of writing!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11