Reviews for Everyone Has a Double Somewhere
Halfred Askold chapter 25 . 5/14/2012
Wow... you have a lot going on.

It was a quick chapter. I think you could have made it longer or spaced it out. I see the high points you wanted to hit, but you could have a really good, tear jerking, emotional chapter here. Add some description using all the senses. I love how Sheldon knows what she does or doesn't do (shaves leg, fingernail, dyes her hair) Since Sheldon is blind the sight is off for him so he relies on sounds and smells or for that matter what he 'sees' in his minds eye.

Great chapter but I really think you have the potential here for so much more... from more descriptive of Penny being mad at him to his leaving the airport to her finding out the bad and ten the good news.

Loria Amnekia chapter 25 . 5/14/2012
I love this story and you had me worried but then laughing at myself. This story is great!
MK08 chapter 24 . 5/10/2012
The last few chapters have been so awesome! Great work! And I loved this! The idea that Penny accidentally helped Sheldon prove String Theory is fantastic! I also enjoy the idea of a honeymoon in Stockholm :) Super cute!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 24 . 5/10/2012
Leonard is a putz. I'm glad the Shenny has each other.
Halfred Askold chapter 24 . 5/10/2012
Ok, I am glad that Leonard is going to get some. But your description is, worrisome. Maybe I am reading more, but if she takes on a protective stance with Leonard, then she might go for payback against Sheldon and Penny. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid and she can keep Leonard happy. A happy Leonard keeps him away from Penny and Sheldon.

Great.

Love how Penny thinks when it comes to honeymooning in Stockholm...

Halfred Askold chapter 23 . 5/8/2012
"Thank you for your honesty. Be well, Leonard. I hope you're as honest with the tall redhead as you were with me. Perhaps you can avoid the destruction of yet another relationship because of your uncontrollable insecurities. Penny was never yours. She is not some thing you own. She is someone you love and cherish and hope that you never awaken from the wonderful dream you're having."

He hung up the phone, totally disgusted with Leonard Hofstadter. He'd burned that bridge, torn down the end dams and salted the earth. He sighed wondering if Penny would be angry with him.

Great writing. Love it.

ForrestersWitch chapter 23 . 5/8/2012
very cool you had me there about the Leonard being the best man, Howard and Raj standing up with Shel just seems right ...

The way they realized they were wrong and actually repair the friendship with Shel...

Way to develop healthy and gratifying relationships for all the characters and where paths can lead even the negative one of Leonard's

Heres hoping your day is positive and fruitful

Rose
Ivory Tears chapter 22 . 5/5/2012
The revenge was fantastic! I loved it! :D
Nutmeg1985 chapter 22 . 5/4/2012
Great Chapter :)
Halfred Askold chapter 22 . 5/4/2012
Bravo. Yes a bit short, but understand. Still good. I do wish they could have gotten to her. Maybe Howard and the boys can do some long distance revenge. Tell you boy thank you for his service and watch his 6.

Hoorah!

SunnyCitrus10 chapter 22 . 5/4/2012
Graphic indeed. Penny is vicious. I'm glad Freya is gone. What a b-atch.
ForrestersWitch chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
love the different road you took with these characters can hardly wait to see where else you take them thanks for sharing your talent
MK08 chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
You have no idea how happy I am that was resolved so fast! It broke my heart that Sheldon was so upset, and I was terrified he wouldn't find out the truth before the end of the chapter. And I am SO excited Penny changed her mind and wants to marry him! I laughed so hard at the conjugal visit thing, too.

I cannot wait to see what revenge is extracted against Freya and that one guy. Ugh. Can. Not. Wait.

Awesome job! :)
L chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Who said anything about life being far? It's not, never will be. What we criticize however is the overdone drama escalating out of every chapter. That's not real life either. You could almost make three different stories with this jumpy storyline you've created and then some. Stop trying to jump down everyone's throats. We're just trying to give positive help, it's the only way to learn and i speaking straight from experience.

Now I can say you have good traits in writing as well, it's just the pacing that's kind of off but you're very creative with ideas and how you want this to go.

I also Love the last line and laughed my ass off. i can see penny saying that nonchalantly. Funny!

Continue!
Halfred Askold chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Whew. I am glad that the Evil Geniuses got together.

Calm Penny down and let them work their magic. I have a feeling that once Sheldon works up a plan and Raj and Howard execute it... those 2 are going to wosh they had never been born.

154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »