Reviews for Return To Innocence
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 7 . 4/7
So... CUUUTTTE! lol I LOVE it! :) I know its been a while but please please whenever yoju can update? This story is adorable and I absolutely love it. I haven't seen too many of these stories either :) Great plot and writing!
Joyfulsong124
Elfen Children chapter 7 . 3/29
I'm a fan of Bleach and love the parental Byakuya and child Ichigo going on here. I want to see where you take this so yes write more and post soon!

D
DragonClaw827 chapter 7 . 3/22
WHY DON'T YOU UPDATE, YA JERK! : ( * Turns into a child * I wan a tapder! Dooood!
I've read this 3 or 4 times already and it never fails to make me smile, go "awwh", and then feel sad that there's no update.

Please update it's really cute and awesome!
Everyone should read this!
How do you write these?! I can't get enough of it! It's just like a drug! Too freaking CUTE! XD

So please Continue!
kazuri-yuko98 chapter 7 . 1/2
Aghhhhhhh so cuteeeeeeeeee!
Please update soon, your story is so awesome...
Byakuya and Ichi father/son relationship is just too cuteeeeee, I hope Ichi will meet the other shinigami soon!
voyuerer chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
I love how adorable Ichigo is. And his relationship with Byakuya is great. You know now one ever really think about the inner world of other Shingami. I loved Byakuya, its perfect for him.
gummibear chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Awww I wish I could see a little ichigo. He would be so cute! Love the story keep writing!:)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
It's SO CUTE! Please update! Dying to read more.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Please update! It's too awesome to stop now.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
This is so good! I loved every moment while reading this! Please please please keep writing it!
liiiiiiii chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
hi there,
I was wondering if you could make a sequel of this. you know a follow up, i'd like to read your fics on maybe short events. even so short as to say 1-3 chapters the same length as these chapters have been.
oh I love this... I've read it 7 times:))

in love
Elricc chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I've been mentally squealing since the first chapter! It's just so cute! Please update soon (:
liiiiiii chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
oh I want to know, whatever happened next my dear...
pray do write soon.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
This is amazing and truly interesting; please update soon