Reviews for Return To Innocence
Kags21 chapter 10 . 7/19
I love thus story uts so sweet please update soon
CaitiAthena chapter 5 . 7/15
yay! Zangetsu's back!ヽ(*ω)ノ
Kiara chapter 10 . 6/20
I love this story soooo much! It's so sweet and adorable! Ichigo as a child and baby is super cute too, and Byakuya is a surprisingly good parent. Let's hope Ichigo will be okay
Omg ichi~~~ TTTT I hope he'll be alright. Byakuya with little ichi is soo cute. Thanks for the update. I hope the next one comes soon :)

Btw you made me sad for either Byakuya or ichigo so many times in this fic, I dunno how you do it... Esp when Byakuya learnt of how ichigo wanted to live with kuukaku. Heartache at his reaction. Gosh!

I hope ichi at least stabilises to a normal growth rate and does not shrink anymore. Like maybe when he turned into a baby that's when he starts over? But I mean then his sacrifice would've been wasted coz he still wouldn't have his memories. But if ichi were to be full grown once again he won't be that close to Byakuya coz it'd be a it awkward and stuff since he's so big. The dilemma. I like a little ichigo though. With the child mind and all. Coz its soo damn cute!
ByaIchi4LifeXoXoCas chapter 10 . 5/20
Thanks for updating this fic - awww I'm on the edge of my chair hoping you have an update for us all soon! Kisuke to the rescue!
Its weird thinking of Ichigo as an actual baby and having Byakuya have to look after him - the cutesy toddler was adorbs - but the change of pace is good - unexpected so it keeps the story moving forward as they try to all solve this dilehma.
Anyway - thanks again - I enjoyed catching up with this story and hope to see more soon :)
xoxoCas
Hi !
I'm so happy to read you after so many months. This chapter left me sad, anxious and really touched. I don't want to see Ichigo disappear, it wouldn't be fair. And I don't think Byakuya could handle it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Please update this soon!
retsuanezaki69 chapter 10 . 4/30
awhhh... im crying now...
what happen to ichi?!
ytygr chapter 10 . 4/27
Omg I cried so many times need to add to my favs list
duchessme chapter 10 . 4/26
looks like the end is near
hopin a happy kid ichigo endng
byakuya and ichigo deserves that
cant wait for more baby ichigo and byakuya moments
SagenWarrior chapter 10 . 4/25
Love the fic, Byakuya is sooo cute with toddler ichigo. Hope he gets to raise him. Hope to see more.
Engkantada1905 chapter 10 . 4/24
Please, please save Ichigo! waaahhh...anyone help him!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 10 . 4/23
Byakuya is now a parental figure~ How cute!
amazinglion29 chapter 10 . 4/23
I'm dieing on the inside. It's a really good story, but I don't want Ichigo to regress out of existence. You never know what an author will end up doing, but the thought of it makes me really sad. Please update again!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 4/22
I wonder what exactly Ichigo's condition is. is he a child due to some soul damage or is he a child due to something else?

Also: I like this chapter.
You do not need to respond to this review.