Reviews for Humility
Sibilant Whisper chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Love everything about this-the pace, the well thought out start and healing of conflict between Hiei and Kurama after the Three Artifacts Arc. Very well done. You are one of the authors that gives me those unseen looks into the Yu Yu crew's life outside of what they showed us in the anime/manga, that I can't help but accept as head-canon because of how spot on and believable it is.

Btw, I would've paid riches to see Kurama pull that bluff move on Hiei. Who doesn't want to see the fox tackle that jaganshi to the bed and hold his teeth over his neck? Let alone break into laughter afterwards. That and the look on Hiei's face...clearly that was my favorite part.

Great job, once again.
shadowblade-tara chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
I love this story. I love the interactions between Kurama and Hiei - it's all just perfect! Fantastic job, and I plan on hunting down the rest of your stories.
Michi Noda chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
I've been away from the fandom for a while but you have completely brought me back. As excellent as Arrogance was I've been waiting for the sequel. Very much enjoyed this fic! Your use of the characters and issues/strengths between them originally set the bar for fanfiction for me years ago and I'm so glad to see their continuation. Thank you very much for an excellent read!
ShioriFoxiesMom chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Loved this story. You captured their strengths personalities and insecurities perfectly.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Haha i already left a raving review for this (it was brilliant, devine, better than anything ever ect.) but iiii was just hoping to encourage you to write more KxH pls! I'd hate to be rude or annoying or anything like that, its just that i love this series and this pair but hardly anyone ever writes good fics for it anymore and honestly, i just love your stuff so much. So, Because i've always found bribery to be a pretty solid tactic, i was hoping i could interest t you in maybe trading my art for more fics? n.n;; i' draw whatever you want, (h/k or k/h preferred but not exclusive!) its realy all i have to offer haha...anyway, i have an art blog on if you take a look and like what you see and are interested in an art trade, please please please do not hesitate to contact me via ask on tumblr! 333 thanks so much and like always-thanks for sharing your genius with the rest of us!
aphroditeachan chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Honestly, I've no idea why I didn't fall all over myself to read this and Arrogance. They are both fantastically written, and the subtle development in H and K's relationship and more importantly, their equilibrium, are solid gold. The little details used to describe particularly scenes added a very complex and fulfilling layer to the whole thing. I especially loved the little additions of Kurama's foxiness - the grooming, the smugness, the aversion to being trapped, and of course, the ears. Also, there was no superfluous dialogue. Every word seems to have a purpose, and H and K's verbal sparring is both hilarious and fitting for their development. Oh, and the sexual-but-we're-still-just-partners tension. O.O

LOVE both Humility and Arrogance, and I would squeal if there was a sequel to Humility.
selena23loveless chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Such a great story! A bit darker than Arogance and more tense, but still well written. I also liked the part with the test of trust which made their relationship as it had been previously. The end was nice and funny!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Brilliant, beautiful, etc. Thanks so much for sharing this. It's great to still be able to find good fic in such an old fandom.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Another rocky chapter in their relationship- hopefully they'll get over it and things will get better!
epitaphed chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Okay first, this year. You published and finished it this year. You won't believe the number of amazing fics that are left in hiatus, so thank you.

Secondly, I am so glad you haven't forgotten this fandom. We all know Yu Yu Hakusho's not exactly new or a hit these days, so thank you for that.

Lastly, man, the way you write about Hiei and Kurama, friendship or romantically involved, it's perfect. You manage to keep them from being too rigid in the interactions, but never too sappy either. Their thought processes, especially Kurama's, it's brilliant. It's much more than IC, it's like you developed what the audience are aware of in their characters and managed to make it into something more.

So there, sorry I rambled, but I love your YYH fics. I hope you nevet stop writing em, especially HxK.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Oh man, love, love, love. As always. _
Cookizilla chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
This ending. It's so... so... nice.

I like it. *w*
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
You ever read a fanfiction the your hands shake and your heart aches in a remarkably pleasesnt way and you just sort of sit there for a while and think "damn..." because DAMN? Because its the only coherent thing your mind can come up with after exploding? I just-its SUCH a perfect ending-a perfect story, with such perfect moments, i cant even. You are the only one i've read to truly give these characters justice...i mean-that part where kurama jumped him and it could have gone eaither way-i litteraly-i could not breathe. Its just amazing. It was so tense, and then a lerfect relief-and i LOVE the image if kurama lying deadnweight laughing on a more or less terrified hiei. XD its so perfect. I can just SEE it. It makes me want to draw fanart sooooo badly. Oh my goodness. Thankyou so much foe writing and sharing these fics with us! It is my dearest hope you continue to write for this pair! (by the way, i loved LOVED "fair play" and "recognition", ever think of fallowing up on thise wonderful gems? Although i have to say, arrogence/humility really give my top scores a run for their money! )Humility makes arrogence just SO much better (which is saying something, arrogence was amazing on its own) but it feels somcompleate now, imma re read them both start to finish! Ooooh i hope you will do more for these guys soon, untill then, great amazing fantastic job-as usual! 333
Arrowolight chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Just want to say one one thing: Your story make me love this pair even more, which I did not think was possible, so yeah.

thank you for such a great and satisfying read, you are truly and amazing writer.
KyoHana chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
All I can say is, 'a perfect ending for what was a perfect story... and wonderful glimpse into the relationship of our fox and fire demon'.

I hope to see more H/K from you very, very soon!