Reviews for Naruto: Xenonin
tastybigsexy chapter 13 . 5/24
I would like to know if anyone decided to continue this story?
Little Liar chapter 13 . 2/5
I like anime.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
Is this story effectively dead/abandoned?
smithpj chapter 13 . 12/8/2016
Damn, and you have a master piece here. During the prank chapter in could barley stop laughing enough to read. Even discontinued I'm adding this to my favorites list.
The Adventurer of All chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I heard lots of people like this, so if I can, I want to continue this story
Nihatclodra chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
I hope someone picks this up...
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
I might have gone with the Gorn but, since it's thankfully AU anyway, a faster and more intelligent version. Also, the Horta are unique enough.

Otherwise, I agree the Star Trek verse's aliens are far more human than alien.
Amon Kashino chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
made it this far and can read no longer... just dont like the story or where its going but thats just me im sure other people like it
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
Because she was a alien befor and they didn't have any reproductive organs and only treated her hive like family. Love for anothe would be new
RedactedGlitch9413 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
When first coming to this fanfiction i expected that the alien would be a badass, almost uncontrollable summon. And a new xeno kind of jutsu, yet i get monster turns into girl... eh could be alot worse, still like it, new way of looking at it.
DarkUmbreon15 chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
You put X-parasites in the fanfic? Oh God help us all. Call a bounty hunter.
Daedric X chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Regarding about the your A/N on the bottom of page 2 (Chapter 1, if you want to be precise):

While true that the pairing of Naruto and Hinata is cute, it just... It's overused. The methods of a very shy Hinata or things like that. Also, Hoyuki and Sasuke... I am slightly pissed off that you even thought of that. Unless you mean, impregnate Sasuke and he dies afterward from the procedure eh, but the mutual thing, please, no. Anyway, I have been wanting a Naruto/queen type of pairing. Of course, I'm not really a fan of mpreg so it would be AU or whatever you guys call it. Either way, I have yet to seen those type of story. Either way, a decent story for now lol.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I think I would personally prefer a Hoyuki/Lee pairing. Lee's energy is simply endearing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
ahhh thats the only reason i came to read was because i was looking for a narutoxqueen xeno or predalien
slythian chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Sad to know ur not finishing it but still awesome story