Reviews for Online and Anonymous
Wtf? I am so frustrated right now I could scream. I tried looking through all 200 of you favorites-no unmasked. No aetheriata either. I even made a tumblr account. Wow, is that ever confusing. What is lj? Seriously, had I known there was a companion that was unavailable, I wouldn't have invested myself. Grrrr!
Biancachu chapter 36 . 3/7
I loved the story! I liked the characterizations. This was a great ride. I liked the progression and the pacing of the story, too,
Biancachu chapter 14 . 3/1
Umm, I tried to find Unmasked, but I wasn't able to. Could it be a fic from TheFirstMrsHummel instead? Because that writer has a fic with the title " Unmasked"

I'm liking this fic.
Inkheart chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
If you didn't think you needed to read the JohnLock chapter you're wrong. Sorry. You can read ahead, but prepare to be confused.

I would love to but it doesn't exist...thankfully I read this ages ago so get the idea of what is missing
Mistress M-n-M chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
The "Unmasked" story is missing. Has it been taken down? What should we do if we can't read it?
Dietrich76 chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Nooo...Unmasked is nowhere to be found. :'( This was my fav. Kurtofsky fic.
Anomaly chapter 36 . 5/15/2015
Okay, so I just reviewed. I started out with saying this was amazing, then went off on a tangent about a Hevans fic where they went as Merthur for Halloween. Then I accidentally posted the review. Sorry about that. Anyway, I really like this story. I love the way you portrayed the characters and the basis was very interesting. All in all, this was a funny, cute, we'll written fic and you are awesome. Yay! :)
Anomaly chapter 36 . 5/15/2015
This was amazing. I've never seen Sherlock, but even I know that the entire planet ships Johnlock. I really like your story. Why do I keep reading fics where OTPs get together because of completely unrelated fandoms? There was that Hevans fic where they were dressed as Merthur for Halloween without planning it... hm. Whatever
Ami-157 chapter 36 . 4/17/2015
I believe I've reviewed this before but I just read it again and had to tell you how much I love it. I love how they're both more bold online and then shy when they are together. The interludes with Burt and Paul are perfect and I can totally see that happening in canon. I was pleasently surprised by the unexpected support David found amongst his peers and sad for Dave when the same support wasn't there from his mum. I have quite a few of your fics on my Kindle and read them regularly. I do hope that you're still writing but if you're not thank you for sharing your amazing writing.
lafauxpas chapter 36 . 4/15/2015
Amazing story and thank you for writing.

Also, as a reader and not a writer, it was really nice to read how the fanfiction site works for ya'll and how I should really review and give all the squeeing happy feels back to the writer.

So , seriously, thank you for this. Thank you for writing. Thank you for sharing. And thank you for doing it amazingly.
Dietrich76 chapter 36 . 3/29/2015
I'm ship Puckurt, but this is so well written and I just started Sherlock, that it is my favorite Kurtofsky story!
ImperfectWarrior chapter 34 . 3/9/2015
wow I truly love this story, the deepnes of the characters always astounds me, it doesn't matter just how many times I've read this story, and let me tell you its one of my favourites, and I never grow tired of reading it! I truly love it:)
Maybe2Morrow chapter 36 . 9/19/2014
I really loved this story! It was so cute. And I got a kick out of Kurt having to explain to his dad what fanfiction is XD leaving out the fact that a lot of it is smut. I think when I first started reading ff I explained it to my mom as "just people writing stories about popular stories, changing them... You really need to understand the original though" lol thanks for sharing!
Furrina chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
This... is EXACTLY why you do NOT have a relationship with your parents' best friends' kids.
Furrina chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
Oh god, David, please don't do anything stupid!