Reviews for Online and Anonymous
CrystalHarnden chapter 14 . 7/19
Nooo...Unmasked is nowhere to be found. :'( This was my fav. Kurtofsky fic.
Anomaly chapter 36 . 5/15
Okay, so I just reviewed. I started out with saying this was amazing, then went off on a tangent about a Hevans fic where they went as Merthur for Halloween. Then I accidentally posted the review. Sorry about that. Anyway, I really like this story. I love the way you portrayed the characters and the basis was very interesting. All in all, this was a funny, cute, we'll written fic and you are awesome. Yay! :)
Anomaly chapter 36 . 5/15
This was amazing. I've never seen Sherlock, but even I know that the entire planet ships Johnlock. I really like your story. Why do I keep reading fics where OTPs get together because of completely unrelated fandoms? There was that Hevans fic where they were dressed as Merthur for Halloween without planning it... hm. Whatever
Ami-157 chapter 36 . 4/17
I believe I've reviewed this before but I just read it again and had to tell you how much I love it. I love how they're both more bold online and then shy when they are together. The interludes with Burt and Paul are perfect and I can totally see that happening in canon. I was pleasently surprised by the unexpected support David found amongst his peers and sad for Dave when the same support wasn't there from his mum. I have quite a few of your fics on my Kindle and read them regularly. I do hope that you're still writing but if you're not thank you for sharing your amazing writing.
lafauxpas chapter 36 . 4/15
Amazing story and thank you for writing.

Also, as a reader and not a writer, it was really nice to read how the fanfiction site works for ya'll and how I should really review and give all the squeeing happy feels back to the writer.

So , seriously, thank you for this. Thank you for writing. Thank you for sharing. And thank you for doing it amazingly.
CrystalHarnden chapter 36 . 3/29
I'm ship Puckurt, but this is so well written and I just started Sherlock, that it is my favorite Kurtofsky story!
ImperfectWarrior chapter 34 . 3/9
wow I truly love this story, the deepnes of the characters always astounds me, it doesn't matter just how many times I've read this story, and let me tell you its one of my favourites, and I never grow tired of reading it! I truly love it:)
Maybe2Morrow chapter 36 . 9/19/2014
I really loved this story! It was so cute. And I got a kick out of Kurt having to explain to his dad what fanfiction is XD leaving out the fact that a lot of it is smut. I think when I first started reading ff I explained it to my mom as "just people writing stories about popular stories, changing them... You really need to understand the original though" lol thanks for sharing!
Furrina chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
This... is EXACTLY why you do NOT have a relationship with your parents' best friends' kids.
Furrina chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
Oh god, David, please don't do anything stupid!
Furrina chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Oh, God! I honestly hope Nick isn't the asswipe he was on the show.

Poor Dave. i just wanna hug him.
Furrina chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Oh, God, Blaine! What did you do?!

TURN BACK, KURT. TURN BACK. DO NOT - I REPEAT - DO NOT ENTER THIS WORLD... you'll never be free. Ever again.
slyvir chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
I couldn't stop laughing kudos! (and off I go to thenext chapter
slyvir chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
LOL ofcourse that's something that happens... though hmmi would side more thadeeply embarassing ratherthan humiliating... nah humiliating sums it up nicely XD
slyvir chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
awwwwythe last fewlines just made me ache for Dave ç.ç such a sweetie... i guess this is me falling deeper into the ship