Reviews for Lost and Found
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
More please! I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the movie and this sounds like it would be good
Runaway Fantasy Princess chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Can I join the club? This is a good start and I'm interested to see how the little bookworm will handle the awesome madness. By the way, it was Memorial Day weekend, not Spring Break.
TheUndeadPlayer chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
cant wait for the next chapter :)
Izzyboopers chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Tucker and Dale VS Evil was a good movie! I really loved both guys- they were awesome!

The teens irritated the hell out of me!

When you write "West Virgina" I think you mean "West Virginia" Right? Cause for some reason I kept reading it as "West Vagina"! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Thatt movie is funnie as hell
opalwolf12 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Nice story so far! Hope you update soon
Golden Gecko chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
"So, I'm guessing I'm one of the few who know about the total freaking awesomeness that is Tucker & Dale VS Evil?"

Oh quite the contrary. This is probably one of the best comedies I have seen this decade making it one of the best comedies I have ever seen period. In fact, I was surprised to see a fanfic written about it and decided to read it because it takes some guts to make a T&D VS E fanfic in my opinion.

Now, with that being said. Let me say that this is kind of boring and not really needed. It's way too short and it is uninteresting. I am not trying to be hurtful or disrespectful to your artistic nature.

There's no real grammer mistakes that I can see and everything seems cannon. I was hoping to find something better though then this. I'm sure you could write something better for this awesome movie. This just feels like a scene that was cut out of the movie and for good reason. Come on, you could write something better for Tucker & Dale! I'm sure you could!