Reviews for Was It All Really Worth It?
Professor Markus chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Well, I see that that ended well. I think that Ash has a right to be like that though. HE USED STINKING LEGENDARIES! (Not Ash, the guy he fought. Tobias, I think?)
Nici Bianca chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is a great story! Really good job ;) I like it very much!
ruggler354 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Pretty good. Few typos here an there, i.e a capital letter in the middle of the last sentence but overall a good little story that I couldn't stop reading. Good job!
pkmn2112 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
The beginning was very bland to me, and I noticed a lot of it was typed in abbreviations, [ e.g. "though" spelled "tho"] which normally is a sign for me to stop reading and move on. The lines were very redundant [e.g. Misty called Delia "Mrs. K" every time she addressed her, when one or even maybe two times the whole story would have sufficed]. And the end, where Ash called out to Misty twice to say thank you to her, and then said it again at the end, I felt like I was reading the end and two alternate endings. All of his "thank you's" should have been said at once, the redundancies can be a bit annoying.

That being said, the story really picked up in the middle. While I do feel like Ash was taking it to an extreme with how secluded he became, it was a very real dilema he was in. The story showed how the characters have matured over what should be several years since the beginning of his journey. I actually couldn't stop reading once that part hit, which I really have to give you props for that :)

I hope that this didn't come across as too harsh, I was just pointing out some things that I as a reader notice and could do without that won't alter the story in any way. Keep up the good work :)
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was awesome! Great story.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
It's a solid story! Great job! Love the ending!
He who is AWESOME chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Great story. Loved it.
JadeTheNinja chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
loved it :) great job
Jane Hawthorn chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is a good oneshot. It has a very different tone than your story but I like it. My favorite part would have to be their talk at the end - it was sweet without actually going into a confession. Most oneshots do, so it was refreshing just to have it be a special moment between the two of them.
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Not bad! I'm a fan of Ash and Misty, and it's been a while since I've read a fic about them.

I thought Misty was a tad OOC, but it wasn't terrible. This might be something that would be better as a chapter fic. I don't know if it's believable that Ash would be able to get over that kind of depression so quickly.

Anyway, it was still a pretty good read. :)