Reviews for Head above Water
VenomousStar chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! Update, update, update! It's getting so good, I can't wait to read on! :'D 3
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Ur alive right?
Vanillabeancobain chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Please keep updating, I'm loving this story.
Franny Mika chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Thanks for sharing this fic! I can't wait for the new chapter - I love seeing the relationship between Yuffie and Vincent grow :)
Msch chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Just reread this again and imfg such feelings! Pleeease pretty please update this? There is a need to bring back this pairing!
JeJe chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
OMG YAY.

Gaaah i need more, the suspense is killing meee lol. brilliant I say, brilliant :) Id have more to say but im feeling so buzzed about this chapter that no words are coming to me at the moment. Hope to see more soon!
Alex chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Update?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Yaaay it's great to have you back!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Looking forward to the next chappie!
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Damnit Tifa! I am now absolutely beside myself waiting for the next chapter! So glad you're writing FF7 stuff again, your stories capture the characters and balance all the romance, angst and comedy perfectly. Updates for Yuffentine fanfiction seem sadly to be few and far between now, so was a real treat to see this updated! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
theYellowDello chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Yay for new chapter! I read everything you write. I love it all.
Br0k3n Ang3l chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
I need more! Please! !
BrowncoatesRepresent chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Love the new chapter. Keep 'em com in :)
No chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
This story is AMAZING ! I can't wait to read what will happen next

Will you keep on updating it please ? I love how you write and how you represent the characters
Winterwing3000 chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Squeee, I'm melting! I'm so glad you decided to update this. It has the proper amount of angst and romance and comedy. I'm glad that the supporting characters are there as well! They provide just enough to not overwhelm Yuffie and Vincent's development.

I can't wait for your next update!

Best,