Reviews for Head above Water
great gospel chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Ooh I like this so far. Vince staying with her the entire time and Cid's angry concern were great. I also like that we're seeing a more serious side of Yuffie with regrets and responsibilities.
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Loved this! It's been a long time you last updated, right? I hope you haven't given up on this story yet! I remember reading this a while back, but I don't remember if I reviewed for the previous chapters. _; I'm catching up and re-reading some of my favorite Yuffentine fics since I'm on summer break, and you've ways been one of my favorite authors! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
VenomousStar chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! Update, update, update! It's getting so good, I can't wait to read on! :'D 3
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Ur alive right?
Vanillabeancobain chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Please keep updating, I'm loving this story.
Franny Mika chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Thanks for sharing this fic! I can't wait for the new chapter - I love seeing the relationship between Yuffie and Vincent grow :)
Msch chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Just reread this again and imfg such feelings! Pleeease pretty please update this? There is a need to bring back this pairing!
JeJe chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
OMG YAY.

Gaaah i need more, the suspense is killing meee lol. brilliant I say, brilliant :) Id have more to say but im feeling so buzzed about this chapter that no words are coming to me at the moment. Hope to see more soon!
Alex chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Update?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Yaaay it's great to have you back!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Looking forward to the next chappie!
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Damnit Tifa! I am now absolutely beside myself waiting for the next chapter! So glad you're writing FF7 stuff again, your stories capture the characters and balance all the romance, angst and comedy perfectly. Updates for Yuffentine fanfiction seem sadly to be few and far between now, so was a real treat to see this updated! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
theYellowDello chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Yay for new chapter! I read everything you write. I love it all.
Dandelion-Hope chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
I need more! Please! !
BrowncoatesRepresent chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Love the new chapter. Keep 'em com in :)