Reviews for Wave Effect
Smuumuu chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
BWHAHAHAHA...WAVER YOU FOOL! Now You'll have to deal with Ilya! There is no other conclusion on who could be her daughter!

Waver, remember that if the world has gone to crap, blame Zelretch.
Ressan chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This seems good, even more so since Waver was a progressive magus by nasuverse standarts (and he had Rider inspiration to become great).
Destrark chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Illyasveil is that you?
Tuan07 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
WHY DON'T YOU EVER FINISH YOUR DAMN STORIES!? FUUUCK THIS IS TOO GOOD.
PML7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is actually pretty interesting and I would be interested in how it plays out. Assuming you ever post another chapter. Still good start.
Kerashana chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
DUDE, I hope you're planning on continuing this. It is defiantly one of the best fics I've ... touched.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
i luv your works
all of them
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
As the only really technologically-savvy mage in Fate/zero, it would be funny if he were the only mage in the mass effect setting, and was completely incompetent in regards to technology. XD

And dangit, I want an Illya-AI assistant!
SeijuroRen chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I like it. Waver is my favorite master, and a mage in the sci fi universe is like a dream come true. They just clash so much, but waver is much more accepting of the mundane world which means that he is close if not the perfect choice to be the protagonist. Great writing.
zero chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
very interesting, and has a lot of potential to grow, have to wonder about how being the only magus will cause confusion for everyone else trying to figure what waver is doing though.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This has the potential to be friggin amazing!
kenegi chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Um I was kinda skiping ariund but did waver told irisvil about his origion? Cause she called him visiter from another world. Btw since the air is filled with so much mana then does that mean that waver can draw as much mana from the air as he want?
TMNTurtwig chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
*le Reading the reviews before posting my own... Does someone seriously think that this is WaverxWrex? Main character slots / pairing slots.

Anyways, I really hope you continue this one and that it doesn't get overshadowed by your other stories. Or if you just continue Thu'um or Four Swords or Gameplay or... any of your stories really. Everything you write is amazing.
Karg42 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I have no idea where this is going, but I like it. I can kind of see Wrex as a more subdued version of Rider for Waver to be attached too.
Endfall chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This certainly promises to be interesting. I'm liking the story so far, thanks for posting.