Reviews for Who Knew
HPforever276 chapter 26 . 5/10
Awwwwww... Does it have to be over? This one was so touching though! I cried when she died and was really happy when she talked to Al after she woke up? ( I don't know what to call Liz becoming alive again...) But anyway... More please! I enjoyed this fanfiction and I just spent all of today reading (and doing homework...). I was addicted, I wasn't going to stop till I finished (it was that good, don't doubt it cause it's true). Anyway if you aren't going to continue this fanfiction or write a sequel, then I hope you write a new fanfiction and it will be just as amazing! I hope you continue to write (cause you got skillz!) and thank you for the good read!
I know this was finished like three years ago but I just wanted to say that it was AMAZING! It was very emotional and I cried a lot more than I would like to admit! Again it was AMAZING!
HobbitDetectiveOfRavenclaw chapter 26 . 4/28
Woah. This story was brill. I was laughing and crying and sitting on the edge of my seat. Such a powerful story and I was all set for it to be a tragedy. Then boom it's happy and I'm laughing and grinning and looking like a real loon.

On a serious note, thank you so much for writing this because it actually told me something I really needed to hear about not pushing your friends away when the going gets tough, just in case you hurt them. Honestly I can't say how needed this was. Thank you and well done
Ginny chapter 8 . 3/22
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO MICH KEEP WRITING
Frankly AmaZhang Girl chapter 1 . 3/6
I love this, I can't wait to finish this :)
kaylaanime1492901 chapter 26 . 2/19
I love your story. The last few chapters made me cry (I'm not joking). You created a wonderful story. I can't wait to read more of your stories :D
ali the Gryffindor chapter 26 . 1/22
Omg this is great its the first story of yours I've read but I'm now definitely going to favorite and follow you this is a fabulous story
Guest chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
Liz's a Mary Sue
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
I didn't like this chapter all that much. Too Mary-Sue-ness.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Twilight sucks.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
They're prats, no their.v
mistyeyedgirl97 chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
I would definitely love for you to make an epilogue! I would totally read.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Purple eyes. Dead mother. Already has the two boys fighting over her. Unless there is some serious character development along the line, she is probably a Mary Sue.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
Awesome story made me cry. Write an epilouge please!
Bootylisha chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
omigosh. this is such a great story. i love it! PWC stands for Personal Water Craft , btw. love every detail of this book, and it has an excellent plot :) well done