Reviews for Who Knew
What team What team
Gryffindor! Wildcats!
What team What team
Gryffindor! Wildcats!
Now Mount Your Brooms! Get your head in the game!

I see what you did there.
audrey chapter 26 . 8/30
aww why does it have to end? can you make a book about scorpious and rose? pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee
A happy fan chapter 26 . 7/14
A great story, with a nice style (I love the fact that she's bonkers), good grammar and an actual plot, unlike others I've read. I'm absolutely dying for you to publish a sequel, maybe about their last years at Hogwarts, and would love to see more Liz/Albus moments and scenes. You write really well, and I will definitely read some of your other fics. publish a sequel soooooon please!
I started crying so hard in this chapter
amazing! you should totally write an epilogue(or a sequel:))
Lady Luna's Love chapter 26 . 6/26
Oh my god. I am completely and utterly speechless. This is one of the only stories ever that has actually made me cry. It was written so well and thoroughly, it's easy to see the amount of time and effort that was put in to it - effort that most definitely has paid off. I feel like Lizzie is actually canon, and now I'm floundering slightly because I want fanfictions about this fanfiction. This was amazing.

Your humble servant (no, seriously, I'll do anything),
Lady L. xoxo
I really loved this you're a amazing writer you make a few sentence mistakes but I always know what you mean and it doesn't bother me you're brilliant. You write like the author of maximum ride, James Patterson, so if anyone reading this comment likes this style of writing, which includes me, I recommend that book it's great just like this.
Anonymous chapter 26 . 6/5
You should totally do an epilogue. This story was absolutely amazing. I loved it, and I think an epilogue would be perfect
LittleAngel01385 chapter 8 . 6/3
OMG! I've been thinking this for a while now. But this situation is a lot like my real life situation. Last year, I went out with a boy that I had a small crush on. He liked me, and I kind of liked him. But things became too awkward. So we broke up. But then, this year, I started having feelings for him again. But last month, I found out that my best friend, is dating my ex boyfriend, whom I still have feelings for. She makes him smile, and it almost breaks my heart. I feel happy that my friend has found a love. But I'm not happy that she's found love with my ex boyfriend, who I still have feelings for. I think that if I finish this story, it might help me find a way to fix my problem. What do you think?
Morgan Lovegood chapter 26 . 1/15
You should so do an epilogue I really really really want to know what happens. I loved this story and I overweight when it was first mentioned that she wasn't going to die saying that I really hated it when she died.
Ryoko Ishida chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
This is definitely, by far, the best HP fanfic (Non-crossover) that I have read. It made me cry more than once, and kept me captivated through the whole thing! I just wish I could find a love like that...
Ryoko Ishida chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
DX You made me cry! This was so SAD!
guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
honestly I like the plot but the grammar is awful and wording is repeptitive. the story will drag and then randomly be choppy and it's tiring to follow. all together I tried reading for the sake of the plot but it's just not enough to motivate me to keep deciphering the words.. on the other hand you're very creative
Ibara yuki chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
great story i would like a epilogue
Guest chapter 25 . 7/27/2015
You are an amazing writer! I cried which have NEVER done before when reading fanfiction.