Reviews for Who Knew
Too much of a Mary Sue
DumbRavenclaw01 chapter 8 . 4/20
This subconscious dialogue was very forced please try better next time Suggestion: she could've been under potion effect
Jily Shipper Forever chapter 26 . 4/13
She HAS to live!
Jily Shipper Forever chapter 25 . 3/12
UPDATE!1
rajyeshwari chapter 26 . 3/9
Epilogue is deffinetly needed and give us the name of it
Bookworm742 chapter 26 . 12/23/2016
Oh my god this story was amazing. I laughed, I cried, I cried some more I was nearly to scared to move on. I completely understand how PW clan felt when she died because I felt exactly the same way.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
What team What team
Gryffindor! Wildcats!
What team What team
Gryffindor! Wildcats!
Now Mount Your Brooms! Get your head in the game!

I see what you did there.
audrey chapter 26 . 8/30/2016
aww why does it have to end? can you make a book about scorpious and rose? pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee
A happy fan chapter 26 . 7/14/2016
A great story, with a nice style (I love the fact that she's bonkers), good grammar and an actual plot, unlike others I've read. I'm absolutely dying for you to publish a sequel, maybe about their last years at Hogwarts, and would love to see more Liz/Albus moments and scenes. You write really well, and I will definitely read some of your other fics. publish a sequel soooooon please!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/9/2016
I started crying so hard in this chapter
Guest chapter 26 . 6/28/2016
amazing! you should totally write an epilogue(or a sequel:))
Lady Luna's Love chapter 26 . 6/26/2016
Oh my god. I am completely and utterly speechless. This is one of the only stories ever that has actually made me cry. It was written so well and thoroughly, it's easy to see the amount of time and effort that was put in to it - effort that most definitely has paid off. I feel like Lizzie is actually canon, and now I'm floundering slightly because I want fanfictions about this fanfiction. This was amazing.

Your humble servant (no, seriously, I'll do anything),
Lady L. xoxo
Guest chapter 26 . 6/6/2016
I really loved this you're a amazing writer you make a few sentence mistakes but I always know what you mean and it doesn't bother me you're brilliant. You write like the author of maximum ride, James Patterson, so if anyone reading this comment likes this style of writing, which includes me, I recommend that book it's great just like this.