Reviews for Who Knew
Vee153 chapter 6 . 6/29/2019
the amount of slut-shaming in this fanfic is disgusting.
Al can be horny and act on his impulses bc he is a hormonal teenage boy, but when Maci does, she is being a slag or a whore?
i dont like maci at all, but the double standard here...
Tigaier chapter 26 . 10/14/2018
I have IMMENSELY enjoyed reading this story. My own heart felt like it was being squeezed at times. Thanks so much for writing this story and I'll check out your other works too!
DonnNZL chapter 26 . 5/13/2018
Honestly, an absolutely amazing piece of writing, such skill and precision! I thoroughly enjoyed it, my partner insisted i read the final few chapters to her, aswell as bring in the suspense of the music! Thank you for giving us such a rollercoaster of emotions, i am thankful i stumbled upon a rather quirky OC character who i can easily picture as being a bubbly person in real life. Again thank you and wish you well with your future writing or other endevours!
aphrodianna chapter 26 . 3/10/2018
All right, this is the first ever time I’d write my review, since I don’t know how to do it (I’m sorry, I’m wattpad user) but for Merlin’s sake, this whole chapters make me wanna re-read until I got my results of my exam. Thank you for making this! I like—no, I love it so much!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/27/2017
LOved your writing throughout this story so much!
doiejan chapter 26 . 6/12/2017
This was a great story! I'm so happy I found it... I ship Lizzie and Albus together.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2017
Too much of a Mary Sue
DumbRavenclaw01 chapter 8 . 4/20/2017
This subconscious dialogue was very forced please try better next time Suggestion: she could've been under potion effect
Jily Shipper Forever chapter 26 . 4/13/2017
She HAS to live!
Jily Shipper Forever chapter 25 . 3/12/2017
UPDATE!1
rajyeshwari chapter 26 . 3/9/2017
Epilogue is deffinetly needed and give us the name of it
Bookworm742 chapter 26 . 12/23/2016
Oh my god this story was amazing. I laughed, I cried, I cried some more I was nearly to scared to move on. I completely understand how PW clan felt when she died because I felt exactly the same way.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
What team What team
Gryffindor! Wildcats!
What team What team
Gryffindor! Wildcats!
Now Mount Your Brooms! Get your head in the game!

I see what you did there.