Reviews for A Very Hogwarts BakeOff
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 2/22
Oh, dear. Both Minerva and Severus have their difficulties in the baking arena. I wonder of the two of them could bribe Molly Weasley into giving lessons? Or get them from house elves sworn to secrecy?

Still say that Snape has an edge in that he could always add something addictive to his tart fillings.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/22
I realized that I didn't review all the chapters-I think I'd gain weight just looking at the recipes, never mind actually eating them. Hufflepuff rules!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 2/22
Giggles. Yes, Flitwick is right to be wary and to accord Miss Lovegood some belief; because if that stuff really does exist, the Weasley twins will find it.

But that cake really sounds good!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Oops. I hope Snape took a bottle with him; Minerva is far more likely to lend out a book if there's Glenfiddich in the offing.

Plus, Snape, as a Potions Master, certainly could put *other* ingredients in his cooking to appeal to the maximum number of possible consumers. Not that he would. Oh no.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
One boggles at the idea that twins might come up for this bake-off, too. One imagines a recipe borrowed from their mum and...revised.

But then, it wouldn't be a challenge without certain obstacles in the way.

This sounds like a fascinating, yet possibly horrifying story, and I suspect I will enjoy the rest of it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I love the staff's reactions-in character, all of them.
Au Hunter chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Oh how I wish you would finish this. I have been laughing the whole way through. This has been wonderful.
the queen of slurking chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Ohh do update soon :) I've not seen a story like this before and I really enjoy it.

Maybe make the chapters a bit longer? Well written and amusing. I like the elves' nickname for Flitwick too haha

Update please! I don't want to have to throw cakes at you.
Squibstress chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I can totally see Flitwick as a cook.

Loved "...conducting a symphony of eggs, beaters, bags of flour, spatulas and melted butter with supremely delicate flicks of his wand."

"Mr Charming Professor" so wonderfully appropriate.
'
And I loved Luna's totally IC cameo.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Ahaha Luna.

I love this line and the images: "conducting a symphony of eggs, beaters, bags of flour, spatulas and melted butter with supremely delicate flicks of his wand."

Very IC Flitwick. Poor Minerva; I think this isn't going to be the easiest of terms for her /g/.
Tartan Queen chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
This is absolutely wonderful! I look forward to the next update! :D
Seren Flaidd chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
This is a funny idea and well written. I hope you add more to it.
potterhead1997 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Very nice I really enjoyed it a wonderful thing to read on ones birthday
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
This story is getting steadily more bizarre but also steadily more excellent. Very excited for the next chapter, good job! :)
Squibstress chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Love the banter, of course.

And somehow I just knew that Minerva wasn't a baker. (But surely she must do shortbread. I've never managed to make a decent batch.)