Reviews for Done
smartkid37 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Finally, a McAbby I can appreciate!

honest, respectful and real- from Gibbs as well as Abby - and Tim while not sacrificing any one of their strengths.

Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Great story. Many thanks
jmsings chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
I absolutely love this! Thank you!
alix33 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
"Tonight he could hear that Abby would be joining him. He could hear her boots clunking overhead. She paused before starting on the stairs. Well she hadn't talked to Mcgee yet. If she had she wouldn't be hesitating. She stopped halfway down the stairs, then at the bottom of the staircase. Gathering courage meant she was nervous. She didn't need to be. Always making it harder on herself then it should have been. He'd seen this one coming for quite some time." - AW! at how well Gibbs knows the Gibblets.

"although he was sure they'd been breaking Rule 12 off and on ever since they initially ended things." - Yep, Gibbs does knows his Gibblets well.

"What if something goes wrong Gibbs? What if he decides I'm not what he wants?" "Then you fix it. And I don't think you need to worry about the second part Abs. I've read his books. Know you have too. Mcgee's not exactly subtle." - Those sentences coming out of Gibbs' mouth made me smile.

"He ran his thumb down the side of her jaw. The sign was a gesture he reserved for when she really needed it. His girl. The first to burst her way into his life after he was sure the parent in him was dead. The one who started their odd little family. "Don't want him getting hurt either Abs." She understood the warning. Be careful. Don't break him." - AW!

"he noticed the boots and the bag and the fanged necklace scattered across Mcgee's living room."Wait a second. Abby's here?" Tim stopped to consider what he should say but decide he was past caring. She was with him. She wasn't going anywhere. There had been more talking before they finally feel asleep. When he woke up, she was still there, hadn't changed her mind and snuck off in the middle of the night. By some miracle, Abby was all in. That was all that mattered. "She's asleep." "Seriously? You should get documentation. There's a pool going at work about whether or not she actually sleeps." Mcgee couldn't help but laugh. Abby at work and Abby at home could be very different. He was sure more pools existed. If there was enough money in them maybe he'd even start joining, he was reasonably sure he would win." - If Tim does join any of those betting pools, he can give some of his winnings to Gibbs to buy wood and paint for more toys.
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Yay! for Abby glaring at DiNozzo there.
lsmcfan chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
I liked this very much :) i hope you will keep writing fanfic!

thanks :)
Mm.Mystery chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Can I just say 'Wow'? This is so perfect. It completely captures their relationship. I love it. :)
Precious Pup chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I like that Abby has admitted that it was her choice and that she screwed up years because she was scared. Im pretty sure Tim once hes settled in to the fact shes not leaving like she has a thousand times before ( I hope Abby takes some time to do this and not just brush his fears off) will go deep and
isumpin chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I usually enjoy and not review. I know bad me. But I cannot wait to see where you take this. Hopefully more chapters. I love mcgee and abby together. More more more!
Blank111 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
YES! Update super super soon.
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh this is really not normally into McAbby as the way she treats him drives me crazy but this is good. She is stepping up and realising that what she does has hurt him many times. Nice that Tony is being brought to task too. They will be better friends for it because Tim can't let Tony into his life because it could always be used as ammunition against him.
McAbbyGirl4Life chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow...no really, wow. This story is sooo-sooo- everything! It has all the elements of a killer epic story: Good plot, not overly mushy, all the characters are in character, intelligent writing style...bravo!

I always thought that though Abby and McGee's attraction to each other is quite apparent to all the viewers of the show, and maybe Ziva and Gibbs, but Tony never really acknowledges it...I wonder why :/ But I love what you did with him in this...

So, now I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for an update ;D
MissMcAbby chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Since I'm french, I have some troubles to understand some complicated words or parts, but it's freaking amazing. Hope the second chapter will be here soon. :D
mibel chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Excellent!
CALLEN37 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Love it, can't wait to see the talk between Tim and Abby.