Reviews for War Soldiers the awesome plan
HetaRussia chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Your a good writer I enjoyed your story
V. F chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Why yes he is very hot... or should I say cool?
Shannon A. Bernstein chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
[They are both tired of the war and Matthew almost lost his brother several times because he is too impulsive to follow a plan accordingly because of that he tries to cool off the other mind with words.] I can totally see Al acting this way :P

And of course with the implied FrUK as always :D

I liked how you said the cowlick "stood proudly" - that line may or may not have made me giggle a little.
Shannon A. Bernstein chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
short chapter but...

*continues forth to the next one to see what his plan is*
NG chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
I had no idea this is happening. I hope none of my favorites have gotten deleted! Thank you for informing us and spreading awareness. Because of this I decided to go look in the forums and see what others are saying and heard that many are switching over to yourfanfiction . com.

It's so awful that stories are being deleted without any warning. It's like covering the mona lisa in crap. "Haven't had a chance to see it? Too bad and too late". *cries over the losses so far* I'll see you on the next plain fallen soldiers.
ratsister chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
I'm so looking forward to what you'll do with the next chapter! Happy belated birthday! Also, if you ever want any help with English just let me know, I'm happy to help by looking over a chapter or just answering any question :)

I'm excited for chapter 5
ratsister chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Great update - really interesting look into Ivan's emotions - gonna go read chapter 4 now!
Kobatanuki 2-C chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Oh, this is good! :O I wonder what's going to happen next? OH, THE SUSPENSE! XD Poor Russia and his scarf :( I hope you update soon! XD
ratsister chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Oh, suspenseful! This cold war era turned hot is really interesting. Looking forward to your next chapter - I hope you feel better :)
To chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Truly awesome... continue soon please
ratsister chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This looks like it's going to be really good~ I look forward to the next installment!