Reviews for Right Between The Eyes
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Thus was sweet and I appreciate the use of a canon charachter.
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Thanks for sharing! I love how Dean stands up to John on Sam's behalf.
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I found this story, read all of it, loved it, and only after all of that realized it was you who had written it. I think I should just start assuming every good Protective!Dean and Hurt!Sam fic I run into is yours, huh? I'm pretty sure I've favorited more of your stories than any other individual author on this site. XD
Raphi-girl chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I literally JUST watched the episode where they meet Deacon today! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
ShimmeringCrimson: I loved it! (: You're a great writer. (:
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
sophia1234: i love your story! :)
greenironivy chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was amazing! (As are all your stories).
elle chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
loved it.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow it's been a really long time since I've been able to read any of your stories. Real life has been ridiculously busy and combine that with your absurd updating schedule lately...well you do the math ;) But I'm now lying here in the sun on vacation so all the time in the Funny that I'm starting reading again with this one since I've just recovered from a mild concussion myself, not soccer for me, but any type of ball to the temple can make your head do strange Well, prepare for a bombardment of reviews for I'll be posting them all in a row once I've found myself a connection here!
SayLo chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hhaha soccer players xD Dean and John do not know Soccer Players. Good stuff, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love this :D
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Great job! You write the characters so well! I can see Dean saying all these things haha
MadCatta chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
neko-jin72 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
great job on this story, i absolutely love it! You definitely got the characters right and i loved Deacon's appearance in here! So far, this has to be one of the best one shots i've read in a really long time, great job on it!
ifandomifeel chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ohmygod, I squee'd SO unbelievably hard in this story! :D Sam is Dean's boy. HE IS! lol 3

Thanks for writing this!