Reviews for Challenge of the Masquerade
Guest chapter 26 . 5/31/2014
Nooooo L D:
LittleSaphyrs chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
OMG, it's over? NOOO! I love this so much! You have a very good style of writing, good grammar, good plot etc. The only thing is that you killed L D: But anyway, I really loved this and now I have to read the Sequel!
ForTheLoveOfDane chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Again, mad respect for the music choice. And also, I hope I'm not the only one drooling over these old cars. My mom owns a 1969 Chevy Camaro SS. Blue with white racing stripes. I am ADDICTED to that car. So I freak over any old car references.
ForTheLoveOfDane chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I love you for the Escape the Fate :D
mysongsknowwhatudidinthelight chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
IT IS FUCKING THREE FORTY SEVEN IN THE MORNING AND I HAVE A DINNER PARTY TO ATTEND THIS EVENING. AND NOW IM GONNA BE GROGGY AND ZOMBIELIKE ONLY BECAUSE THIS STORY IS WAY TOO GOOD. I READ ALL OF IT IN THREE HOURS. INSTEAD OF SLEEP.

I have to point out to you that sleep is my favorite thing in the entire world. Please take this as a large compliment. This story is amazing, enticing, sexy, action-packed, and there is NO useless shit.

Also. I did not cry when L died in the manga. (I still don't know why.)

But I cried when he died in this.

*Tips hat*
cupcakes4kendall chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I've been looking at this story thinking I should read it for a while now and I love it so far! And I love you for the fact that you used situations I've always thought that song fits mello so well
Zlo1313 chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Great chapter, but there were a couple errors with the German. It should be "Sprechen Sie Deutsch?" and "Ich bin Hunger". Other than that, great work!
kikyotwosoul chapter 27 . 6/20/2012
soooo when you first started writing ivwas reading it. I lost track of it and found it again and was super happy to see it finished. it's really good. but holy fruitcake I almost had a cow when I though you ended it right there. a effing cow!
Britnotmobile chapter 27 . 6/17/2012
Yeeees! Sequel! :D haha I read through this in like practically a day, I just couldn't stop. Sooo good 3
HeroofTwilight'sgf chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
NOOOOOTTTTT FAAAAAIIIIIRRRRR! A cliffie as the ending? :O Oh well. That just means I will DEFINITELY read the sequel! :D

-HeroofTwilight'sgf
Nikolaii and Theodora Forever chapter 27 . 6/8/2012
YES! sEQUEL TIME!
i dropped my pick chapter 27 . 6/6/2012
sequel sequel sequel! yay! sorry i don't actually exist have no clue what my account is i made it forever ago and don't remember if i ever actually did anything with it... anywai! love it. sequel, or i will find you and go B on you... no pressure! 3
i dropped my pick chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
okay, i really do like this series. my only problem right now is the fact that you have the first stanza of The Raven - once upon a midnight dreary, while i pondered weak and weary, etc. (yes, i have at least the first stanza memorized, need to get the rest, i have failed) anyway! You said that that was The Bells. But that's from the Raven. So, yeah. That's the worst I have for you. I like the series, even if you hurt poor Matt...
MyBeautifulBlackHeart chapter 27 . 6/5/2012
Oh my god I was so ready to hunt you down and kill you, but now all I want to do is hunt you down and hug you! I love you for making a sequel! This was a truly amazingly written story and I can't wait for the sequel! please don't wait too long!
checkerboardom chapter 27 . 6/5/2012
o.O Dude don't mess with mhy mind like that! Ohmigod I have the worst headache and you just completely through me in a loop. I can't even stand straight. (In all serious I can't. Imma sit down before I pass out or something)

I never thought you'd pull a sequel for some reason. It does explain how you were planning to wrap this all up in an epilogue though. I was wondering how that was gonna pan out but WHOOOO SEQUEL!

I loved Mello in the last part of this chapter/epilogue; especially when he looked through his bangs. His theme started playing in my head and everything.