Reviews for Prisoner of Nightmares
Nyx chapter 1 . 7/17
Love this story thanks for the update
FUCK - I need TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! This story is AMAZING and ZIM IS so ..AM A ZING .. I just .. I LOVE THE CONCEPT. I LOVE THE CHARACTERS. I LOVE HOW BATURAL EVERYTHING, THE ACTION, THE DRAMA, THE EMOTION. EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL AND DIBLET IS PURE AND LOVABLE. I CANNOT. SURVIVE. WITHOUT KNOWInG. IF THEY MAKE IT!? AUHHHGGGGHGGHH...!
I have a p clear suspicion that the boss of Dib's nightmare mind is a monster version of ZIM! SO FREAKY.
Zim needs to have an internal struggle - leading to the climax and defeat of this MONSTER ZIM. IT'D BE VERY MEANINGFUL AND FU C K.. I JUST.
I LOVE YOU
IM SORRY FOR SCREAMING
I AM ZIM
NNNNHGHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I hope you haven't given up on this story! It deserves more attention!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
Hype hype hype hype
Awesome chapter dude!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Holy shit a update! Praise the lord!
littlebirdy chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
KICK HIS ARSE ZIM! -seer NOT NIGHTMARE ZIM THAT IS! NIGHTMARE ZIM IS A HORRIBLE THING! XP
littlebirdy chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
XD GIR IS GIR NO MATTER WHAT FREAKISH DIMENSION UR IN! TTUTT OH HOW I LUUUURV THE GIR!~
Guest chapter 15 . 1/4/2015
Moooor
lori chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
how much you want to bet it zim
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
Can't wait for an update! I really like this story keep writing _
SoulMore chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
FAN!
NekomiPro chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
I know it's been almost a complete year since you left this off, and you most likely lost interest in this, but I wish it could have been completed! This fanfiction was amazing! I had wanted to see what would happen when Zim saw Nightmare Zim! ; - ;

Amazing job! 3
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
Damn it I was just starting to get a nose bleed from that DELICIOUS scene
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
AWWWWWWWWW YOU MAKE DIB SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
Boogie-girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
With all of my heart, kidneys, liver and even my pancreas, I love you for making this.
glowzilla48 chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
Keep Going please! Don't forget about the story!