Reviews for Troublesome Girl
Fire-NA-Seapark chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Oh my gawd! Is Tim never going to have sex with an adorable girl his age? And they can't keep their hands off each other? And he sings at work,now, a lot.

Pleasepleaseplease
Red Molly chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
Gorgeous and dry, as always. I can see Tim still trying to catch that feline... And I can understand his motivation too.

Poor AJ. Sad sad kid.
Afia chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
AHHHH, an update! And a good one. I love that even in death Devil and Eden are causing consternation.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us lucky readers!
freshouttaideas chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Brilliant ending. Thank you for it.
SassyJ chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Raylan Givens, Cat Whisperer... I love it. Seriously, this is good. You were inspired.
freshouttaideas chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
I'm enjoying another read-through of this story and enjoying all over again the conversation between Vasquez and Tim and Reardon - the union state bit and the check for pants first. Loved it all. Awesome dialogue. You get just the right amount of edge to the characters without making them nothing but that edge. It's a great read.
Afia chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
WHAT.
WhatsGoingOn chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
STOP!
freshouttaideas chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
Well now. Didn't see that coming. Is someone going to get revenge? Or just pass over a murder investigation? Hmmmm...
caught-offsides chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
loved the chapter! I can't seem to figure Eden out!
WhatsGoingOn chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
Eden and Tim should just date, jusssssst sayinnn
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
Boyd and Johnny are dead on here, and Edie is smart about the Crowder men. Good for her.
freshouttaideas chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
I like hearing Ava and Boyd talking like they've been in it a while now but Boyd is still way more gangster, as it should be. And I get why Boyd thinks she wouldn't like Evie, at least I see it in my mind.

And I like having another chapter to read. :)
freshouttaideas chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
"She doesn't really want to fuck him. She wants to protect him." Oh, my, all the little boys in our lives. I've felt that statement before and with boys who weren't younger than me.
Afia chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
Fantastic. I am absolutely hooked, waiting to see where you'll go next. I love wise Tim and cagey Eden and your cast of hapless criminals. Can't wait for the next update!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »