Reviews for Give Them Rootbeer And Kisses
Morphine Dementia chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
As always, whenever I see a new story from you I know it's going to be a pleasure to read and fill me with Amazing, Happy Emotions. I can't begin to tell you how good those are for me in my life right now, so thank you so much for writing all this lovely stuff. It might seem like a small thing for you, but you're totally saving lives with it out there. Honest.

This was totally adorable, and hey, if they were about to have a kiss in a normal world, I'm willing to bet this is how it would be like! As always, I loved every little bit. Great job!
Dollshearts chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh dear and everything that are even remotely liked, this was such a lovely thing to read!

I have been stalking you (respectfully!) since on high, but my dyslexia always makes me to bloody shy to even write a review. But! Now it has been done and I have to admit it is not only the wonderful way that you write these two wonderful idiots, it is also how you dress them. I have for years been sketching them like Lavi the trendy(!) hobo and snob(!) budget Kanda. This made my hands (and heart) itch for more badly sketches and my SOUL yearn for more of your so so so talented writing, (the original you wrote eh..a year ago, maybe? about a couple riding.. a scooter I think? Lovely! Still think of it when seeing couples together on a moving ... object, or something). Now this truly turned rather long, and I feel somewhat exposed writing so much, but oh my, I am so happy to see a new piece form you! And I had not read Mickey my darling, and I thing i woke the whose up by laughing! Kanda, pretty strong bad tempered protective angryman you! And Lavi, the . And your Lenalee, i have to much a thing for your Lenalee. Err. Well, quite late but; Hi, hope to see you more on LJ (If I start to use the bloody thing properly one day!)
Anemone94 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That was adorable...hell I don't say just anything is adorable. Consider yourself complimented.
YuKanda chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Dunno if we crossed paths before, since I rarely review something. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I hate just saying "I loved this, thanks", and this could be a serious problem if you're not mother language, 'cause, you know, writing a proper review takes time, and if you need to check words on the way... OK, you got it.

And I'm one who likes not to mess things up while writing "

Anyway, let's end this OT thing and go straight to the point.

You seriously know how to put Lavi and Kanda's relationship, I really appreciate your humor and the way you use exclamations inside the phrases, not to mention your brilliant dialogues.

Sadly (for me), your vocabulary is waaay better than mine, so I kept going to ' ' to check words out u_u

And I still don't get the half-arsedness thing ç_ç

But I always love (and hate at the same time) when Tiedoll shows up with all his lovingness at maximum power! That's sooo awkward, but equally soooo funny!

I seriously think that Lavi should have done something to gave away his true relationship with Kanda XD

I know, Kanda would probably get deadly angry about it, but Lavi is a real master in the art of making his Yuu calm down...

Or at least I think so XD

Well, last thing, if you want to keep in touch with me, I won't say no XD
SantoryuuFelidae chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Ugh okay i just love your stories. All of them are so lighthearted and funny and ALIVE, in a wonderful way that just lifts my spirits :')

I can just imagine Lavi and Kanda-kins being silly boys and snarling and giggling and just being happy messes in drive throughs and old bicycles /sighs contentedly.

Funny story: i started reading this fic without looking at who the author was, and as I'm reading I'm thinking 'wow, this person writes an awful lot like hearmelaugh! It's so /similar/! I like it :D'. And then in the A.N. you mention EF and I'm like WOAH so I pop back, look at the author, and whaddaya know, it's you.

lavenderscarf chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
HEARTS IN MY EYES! D This is utterly fabulous ) I remember wanting to take a stab at this prompt back in the day. I think the original plan was to have most things actually be misunderstandings until it wasn't, but it all got scrapped when Tiedoll got too stalkery creepy and I toyed with the idea of adding Klaud Nine in to tell Papa Tiedoll to get a hold of himself and get over his kids growing up, because by that point things were just too ridiculous. (On the other hand, I kind of want to see a Klaud-Tiedoll pseudo-date now :p) But! So many lovely mental images! Lavi as a hobo and Kanda the model-on-a-budget. The whole drive-through/trailer thing. Kanda bench pressing cars! (Okay, not really, but the image popped into my head ) Lenalee being An Expert! Twelve year old Kanda and Lavi messily sharing fast food! *_* Kanda hopping out for a jog and Lavi never noticing ; And of course Mr. T the Upset Daffodil! (I guess that went as well as it could...not sure if it would have been better or worse if he knew what the boys were getting up to on the side of a road ;;) It's all so awkward-clumsy-sweet and cute D

(I've been doing okayish. Real life is about to get really mean, but I think I've finally sort of found the brainspace to deal with it. We shall see :p So glad you're doing better, darling! I will reply with some detail when I can!)
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
lol, now that was just TOO amusing! This certainly is a different style to me, and I gotta admit, it's pretty funny! Keep up your awesomeness, especially if it's as good as what I just read! :D