Reviews for A Certain Mystical Esper
zed chapter 22 . 3/15
loved it
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 16 . 1/8
As Amita (or some other fellow) said, simply knowing about the Reverse Punch and implementing it are two entirely different things. Also, why every random mook and their cousin know about Accelerator's supposed weakness?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 12 . 1/8
She did it on purpose of course. A Vampire biting her female host makes for an excellent alibi for her to not stay with the said host.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 10 . 1/8
The man who is actually 14 years old... freaky weird, eh?

Also, after reading "Natural Selection Arc" I can take in and accept lots of B**** under the name Kihara. Ryu hasn't scratched at the surface of that demon-family yet.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 9 . 1/8
So... a Kihara?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 1/8
That AIM Stalker girl could do that too and she was a level 4. It was theorized that if she managed to fully master this ability she would become a Level 5.

I think the difference is in potency.
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Ryu didnt try his best during the fight did he? Hes actually more than level 2 right?
Oh yes accelerator!
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Wahhhhh it happened! I knew this would happen!
Ur story is very interesting buy the calculation and stuff are confusing as hell
And damn u really know this doctor thing very well do u? I honestly dont understand these terminology
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
Are these equations real? Or did u made them up?
Ohhh accelerator! This is gonna be fun. I can almost imagine his surprise at seeing ryu using HIS ability xD
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Oh ho ho so interesting! I like how u integrated this character into the story so perfectly!
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
His ability is very interesting
So he doesnt have imaginary breaker? Aww thats a pity.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Interesting start
szmtex chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
i always wonder why stories like this are even written? there was 22 chapters where we got mc who didnt changed plot even a little everything he did was completely miningless and u as an author are hellbend on making him flee or loose every single fight. Real shame as this story had potential as for me im dropping this. btw why u wrote that there will be misaka 19090 if she didnt showed even once?
NassyNaan chapter 12 . 5/14/2014