Reviews for The Ripest Fruit
Dimac99 chapter 10 . 5/6
I must say it's nice to have a properly disfigured Phantom because Gerard Butler just looked like he had a bad sunburn. You gave this guy some nasty injuries and a properly ott personality to match. Also, I'm glad Danny finally made it through a fic (any fic!) unscathed for a change! Well, physically, at any rate - lots of angst and guilt for him. But I hate the heat and humidity too so I sympathise with Danny more than Steve. Steve only got shot - he can walk it off! Another really enjoyable fic.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Just discovered this story and read it in one evening. Loved it so much! I almost laughed out loud several times. Love these characters and your portrayal of them. Thank you for a lovely evening. Much rather be reading this than even seeing a live production of "Phantom of the Opera."
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hehe. I'll have to check out the other chapters too.
GraceGraceGrace chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
Scary story! I actually hate that play, so I particularly feel for McG having had to be a part of Evil Ugly Dude's nefarious plot and THEN having to watch the actual show!

Only McG is strong enough to stomach it all. ;)

And TY for NOT mucking with his face. Sacrilege...
GraceGraceGrace chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Oh vey! Well at least McG got his priorities straight... and is focused on the smell? Oy!
crokettsgirl chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
This whole story was written so well. The descriptions were perfect and you held my attention so well I couldn't wait for more. Love the banter you do that so well with them. Sue
Azhwi chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Oh WOW.

That was great! *grins* I had a great time reading this - with all the fun moments and the really cool partner bonding "mind to mind with delay" thing going on.

Thanks for sharing!
cytpotter chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Of course I loved it! It was another amazing story! It was funny but yet suspenseful... and very well written! Fantastic job! Love your writting!
FlamMabel chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Good story. I wanted to review the other day after I finished reading it, but I couldn't sign in for some reason. Liked the interplay of the song lyrics into what was happening. The story line surprised me, but it was pretty cool. Not what I was expecting as far as plot- but that's good because you kept me guessing. :) Came together nicely.
AZGirl chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Great ending and epilogue! Loved that though Steve was injured, the guys still bantered.
FicreaderT chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Well-written and a lot of fun to read, thanks for sharing this story!
DC-78 chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Excellent, I loved it, and congrats on your novel!
Lidil chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
A well turned phrase is a wonder to behold.

You've done it...again.
Cokie316 chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Great story. Not too sure that Steve would be ready to 'meet' the Phantom again after that experience, but it was a nice touch bringing Mary back for that scene. Would love to read more from you.
shirik chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Chris Davis-IT'S YOU ! I feel so lucky now~! thank you for another great unique ff! your loyal fan shirik1 (-: