Reviews for Changes
Fairytales1981 chapter 35 . 3/9
It's not getting any better for Brenda is it ? Such a good story :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 35 . 3/5
I know you have this story categorized as Brenda/Flynn, but I can't help but hope that Fritz will be redeemed. He was right to be angry about the way Brenda treated him, but his childish response was all wrong. I think he can get his girl back...and his little one. Thanks for continuing this story!
Fairytales1981 chapter 34 . 3/5
I really love to see Sharon let her hair down, now all I have is the image of Sharon singing Grenade... I love it ;)
Labyrinth01 chapter 34 . 3/5
Excellent Irish broque. "Feckin eejit." You must release a chappy on St. Paddy's day with this Celtic lot. Thanks for updating!
Labyrinth01 chapter 32 . 3/2
Telling part of the story from Tom Blanchard's POV was a great idea. You did a great job bringing the reader into the smarmy, self-centered inner life of our teeth-flashing attorney (your descriptions of him were too funny-Mr. Spray Tan with his Bentley.) I hope he sticks around because he's so fun to hate. Thanks for finally updating!
Labyrinth01 chapter 33 . 3/2
I imagine Brenda pissed off a lot of people when in the CIA. Love the intrigue! Look forward to finding out more about Hamid. It would be a shame if he went to take out Brenda and he hit Tom Blanchard instead wouldn't it?
Labyrinth01 chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
I love this dream. Don't we all have nightmares like this?
Labyrinth01 chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
Intriguing story! I'm a die-hard Brenda-Fritz fan so it's a rare "other" ship I read, but I have enjoyed this story so far.
As far as where it should go... I think Brenda needs to give Fritz a second chance. Hang up on Tom Blanchard. And get her cancer taken care of!
Tiffanyfrench chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
oh my god really you stopped writing this amazing story right here I am so upset. I hope at some point you come back to finish it up because it was really well written and had me hooked. Please come back and finish it.
Amanda chapter 25 . 8/15/2012
Please update! I don't think Andy should leave her if she's pregnant and has cancer. But I'm rambling, update tho !
mmkbrook chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
Really wonderful story, hope you can update soon.
mmkbrook chapter 21 . 8/16/2012
Fritz is such a skunk. Glad Brenda picked up her handbag and left.
mmkbrook chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
Wow, misfortune seems to be following Brenda. Hope things get better. Guess she will loose baby.
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Well Fritz is gone. Interesting that he always wanted brenda to have a baby, and now that he is gone , she is.

Fantastic story.
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Want to review every few chapters. Story is great. Hope Fritz calls soon.