Reviews for Forbidden
Obsessed Lass chapter 1 . 2/3
Completely agree with Malapropian's comments. Even though the theme is so problematic, the response is not so much unalloyed disgust as is a resisting acceptance of the confounding grey areas. A nice snapshot of the rich ambivalence of the human heart. More revealing insights into their complicated relationship would have been nice.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Awww
I'm in here chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I've been trying to find new Shika/Saku that I haven't read. It's so damn hard to find these fics! So, thanks for uploading this. I hate infedality! But, dammit I see why Sakura can't divorce Naruto and Shikamaru can't divorce Ino. Because everyone is so tied together, honestly what drama you create! It's crazy. But, good job with the emotion. It really gets you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
People like that are never really happy life, morals is everything to good people. And whoa, what a conniving evil slut Sakura is. Whoa, what a sadistic evil bastard Shikamaru is...*rubs chin in thought* they belong to together, just like Wendy's and their mascot Wendy women.

...THE INNOCENT RULE!
megamindlover666 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I felt like I was watching a soap opera. (If you know what I mean.) Like, the way everyone is kinda tied to each other and the pain they both feel at the end. It kinda reminded me of Desperate Housewives, but in a good way. In an anime way. I really loved this.
saku642734 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
great story :)
Luana LS chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Forbidden love really are not easy. But history is captivating. Only I know how much I like the way you write! I, God, and now you. I love the depth of feelings, makes me put myself in the characters and take a ride on your feelings. And I love it. It's almost obscene how much I like. Thank you for writing.
IridescentInTheDark chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
A kind of twisted, sad yet lustful tale. And yet somehow, I like it. XD
riversan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
So sad :(
Catharmel chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I admit I was not expecting that! You have words here that tug on heartstrings. Bit choppy with the sequencing, I thought, but nice emotion.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
forbidden indeed.
well written.
I almost feel sorry for them.
Malapropian chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Normally, I hate infidelity stories with a burning passion, but I understood the character motivations and managed to really like this.

I'm not sure that 'like' is the best word to describe my feelings. I guess it resonated with me. I can't say that I could see canon Sakura or Shikamaru doing this, but their affair makes sense in the way you've framed their interactions and future. "Forbidden" opened a tiny window into a time and place where this is not only possible but inevitable.

I think a little more description of the events leading up to their sort-of relationship might have been nice, but there was much more character development than I expected in a sexy story. (Okay, I admit that I wonder who Hinata wound up with since Sakura married Naruto and Kiba got Hanabi). Either way the character development and little snippets of history were definitely appreciated.
D-Gragoon1212 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
You almost succeeded in making me hate Shikamaru!

Almost... anyway love how you made me ponder things in life

that are never as black and white as we want them to be

or not. This story shows how it is never "I love you and that's all that matters!"

It makes me sad, but then it makes me happy.

Cause everyone needs one vice...

Right? 0.o
narutocraxygirl107 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Ugh this story is soooo good. I hate it cause i can't STAND people who cheat i mean really, but this ahhh not fair. but it was really good
jellybeansinabottle chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I like that this is different from the other stories I've read over the years! Gotta love this pairing.