Reviews for i could be the alice to your wonderland
atypeoftangerine chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is beautiful you made me cry
BadeBlade chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hahaha! I loved the ending!
It feels odd to say it is a 'cute' story - because it isn't all rainbows and butterflies, it has layers and dimensions - but I feel it sums up what I feel.
Special kudos for Beck in NY. I liked his attitude and dialogue. It made their reconciliation believable.
BB x
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is AMAZING!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Aww adorable
maddy chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
this was soooo good
IronicLemonade chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I'm severely in love with this story! It's amazing and you're a very talented writer. Thank you for writing this xox
mochafrap chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Dude! You made me think about life and the future. This made my heart melt.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
AWW,HAPPYLY EVER AFTER,NICE END
Lariissa chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I'm crying. This is so... so beautiful. Just loved it. And maybe I'll translate this to a friend.
kinaabi chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I read this over and over and over again. And everytime I think I leave a review behind, but apparently it I never do, or it simply didn't get through.

The cad undertones were in all my absolute favourite thing, it was in character, and absolutely to the pin and i loved it.

This format was gorgy as well, with the 'once upon a time' and the 'they lived happily ever after' at the end. I am in absolute awe of your bracket incorporating talent. Every line within them was ugh. Ugh's an emotion now, okay.

and this - It reads Where do happy endings come from anyway? in that all too familiar handwriting of his ex-girlfriend made me smile this odd bittersweet thing that you really shouldn't for fictional character. New York was lovely and your OC were fleshed out and just as lovely.

and - That's not how you love a person. You don't let them go

best.

(Cat was perfect.)
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I have lost words to describe how amazing this was. I adore Jade and Cat's friendship more than the world, and Bade always makes my heart melt into a pile of happy goo. The story just .mind.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really love this. I love that I can picture them doing this and that it's not super cliche and mushy and gross like that but it still shows that at the end of the day Beck and Jade truly do love each other and this fic just gave me a lot of feelings and I love everything about this and I'm going to stop rambling now...
khay chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Wow.

Please write more stories. Talent like yours are given to be shared to the world.
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Very cool! Had me tearing up! Luv all the emotion u give ur characters without chang the essence of them. Also how u get that jade is not the type to go from guy to guy. Her trust and love are hard earned and in return that person gets her total loyalty even when she doesn't want to be! Great writing!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/22/2012